VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Twister

29yrswithaGApass

Nice little Spotlight. The funny thing about this ride for me is, it is the only ride in the Park I have never been on, ever (besides the upcharges). Not that I am scared or anything, I just never have got on it for one reason or another. Now I kind of like having it as the only ride in the Park I haven't ridden, it makes it kind of my "White Whale". I have been saving it for special occasion, maybe opening day on the 35th. year of the park, that's kind of special, and I don't think it will make it to the 40th. anniversary of the park.

This is one ride I will never try. It is cool to watch but I don't like rides that either hold you upside down or continually flip you upside down (I can handle an Enterprise barely).

Dorney's has water jets but I don't think they spray people. Never rode there's either. Twister is one of the few War on Lines rides left so hopefully it won't be going anywhere anytime soon!

The jets sprayed people for a short time at Dorney. They stopped it because there was a problem with it, something about the ride parts not supposed to be getting wet because that model wasn't designed to have water.

• 4 months later...

I thought I'd be the bearer of good news! Twister finally has a new program! And it's running very well. It's not a long cycle, but it starts out with 7 flips in a row =)

• 5 months later...

Harry i totsly agree with you on this! great adventure missed big time one this ride, the lack of theme in general and with its duration. if six flags was smart they would better theme this ride, even ad just some water effects to mist you in the summer would be cool.