VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Opening Day 2010

bvfcfirefighter

Monday is going to be rainy and windy, you are probably be much better off going Sunday, Tuesday, or Wednesday.

While the opening day morning forecast says it will be sunny but a chilly 35 deg at 10:00 am, Sat, it will feel like Dec instead of late March.

Edited by The Master

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll have the accessibility guide posted to the site tomorrow night along with some other info for the new season, so you can find out which things your friend can do.

I'm only going with my non-crippled friend on Tuesday but I'll be back with my other friend when his leg/knee is all healed

Just like GAdv to pick the weekend that has winter's last cold blast LOL. Hopefully they won't close early due to the cold temps. Sunday is now looking iffy which was the day I was planning to go. <_<

It is located between the Superman and Great American Scream Machine entrances in the white canvas building.

I'm having trouble drawing a picture of where it is...can you help me out a little bit...I know the old one was right next to the "Fly Me to the Moon" building? I've never had a season pass but I've seen the building but I'm not 100% sure where it was