VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Fright Fest 2010

Chiller

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That first weekend is usually pretty dead anyway. The only real problem I see with delaying the start of Fright Fest is the first weekend is when they work a lot of the bugs out. If they're doing that the next weekend now it could mean a lot more complaints since it's always a busy weekend for Columbus Day since most schools have the Monday off. Of course all of that can be thrown off completely by weather, so who knows?

I am worried about that too, I hope they don't go to a late April or early May opening. And on top of that, maybe they won't be open during the week during Spring Break or go to daily operations until after Memorial Day instead of the middle of May.

The fall can take it's sweet time coming, I rather have the summer. FF is so weak anymore I no longer look forward to it.

I'd rather have the summer too but I do like going to Friday night Frightfest's and getting a lot of coaster rides in.

Edited by Yoshi

As long as I can keep myself from wetting my pants, I'll be okay with Fright Fest (never works out anyway....just kidding). It does seem like Fright Fests are loosing their glow, they need one bigger attraction. (And I'm not neccessarily hinting at the Hayride)

• 2 weeks later...