VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

The Green Lantern

GAcoaster

I was just to write a post about Ms. Siebeneicher departure last November, only to discover her return in April 2011. Ms. Aristone certainly has moved to a higher profile company (Clear Channel) and position (Vice President of Marketing and Communications at Clear Channel Radio).

I didn't think she ever left. She was Entertainment Director the past few years. Now it looks like she got her "old" spot back as the PR Director for now.

No, she left last year and went to work for another company, then came back two weeks ago.

So, apparently the plans for the theme elements have changed again...the top half of the vertical loop was painted yellow today (I watched the painters hard at work) along with the track sections going in and out of it.

One of the three trains is on the track in the car shed, so testing should start any time now.

Hey, Im new here, but you can find me on other theme parks sites ( mainly on Amusement Park Authority as Jp ), but here is my output on the theme.. The gravel represents outer space and the loop represents the sun and everybody knowns what the corkscrews represents. I guessed that because in the movie doesn't Green Lantern flys in outer space to get to his planet..??

I bet they are painting the first loop yellow, because they are going to add some more "fly-through's" coming in, and going out of that loop. I don't think they would be painting it without them since the corkscrew will have them.

Edited by Railer

Well, now it look's like the corkscrew is going back to green, and only the first loop will have the "fly-through's". If only one element is going to have "fly-through's", the first loop should have them, not the second corkscrew. Nothing like a well thought out plan Six Flag's....