VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Coasters/Designers You'd Like to See in the Future.

MarioSonic94

Let's face it, there's lots of coaster types that we'd love to see come to GADV. Now you can list your personal picks for future coasters.

Here's my list

1. Intamin Looping Coaster (custom 10-12 inversion looper)

Colossus28.jpg

2. Texas Giant style hybid coaster (either a refurb of Rolling Thunder or one built from the ground up)

Texas-Giant-Returns.jpg

3. B&M Dive Machine (Floored or otherwise)

flmay05_28.jpg

4. B&M Wing Rider

Raptor-Gardaland-Render-1-400x360.jpg

5. Zierer Launching Coaster (assuming Verbolten doesn't become Busch Gardens' Chiller)

VerboltenArtClip.jpg

6. Gerlauster EuroFighter

SFOG-5-29-2011-DareDevilDive-12.jpg

Coasters I want (It may not seem practical, but its a hypothetical):

- Intamin Looping Coaster (custom 10-12 inversion looper)

Colossus-Layout-Thorpe-Park.jpg

- Mr. Freeze LIM Shuttle Coaster!! :D

SFOT-10-20-2007-Freeze-3.jpg

- Custom Giga Coaster! :D

MF10.jpg

- Dark Premier Rides Coaster in Movietown somewhere

Mummy1.jpg

-Another B&M Hyper of course! :)

picture1021091.jpg

-Son of Beast type of Woddie (When it had its loop)

5959203.jpg

Other than seeing a LIM shuttle coaster and a diving coaster, I think GADV has more than enough coasters. I would like the park to install other types of rides such as new sim theater and a dark ride IMHO.

• 3 months later...

I think the park would really benefit from a Eurofighter or a Zacspin. They are both compact and fairly affordable.

I really don't want another Batman themed ride, but we need something over near the stunt arena. It's just trash cans. Even if, and I've said this alot, reopen the Old Country and connect the two. If we put the coaster there, it would work really well. A name like Excalibur would be a great name with the Old Country theme. Untamed at Canobie Lake Park is a great example of a coaster that would fit at Great Adventure.

I think the park would really benefit from a Eurofighter or a Zacspin. They are both compact and fairly affordable.

I really don't want another Batman themed ride, but we need something over near the stunt arena. It's just trash cans. Even if, and I've said this alot, reopen the Old Country and connect the two. If we put the coaster there, it would work really well. A name like Excalibur would be a great name with the Old Country theme. Untamed at Canobie Lake Park is a great example of a coaster that would fit at Great Adventure.

Neither of those would be my first choice cause of capacity:

Zacspin= 800 Riders Per Hour

Eurofighter= 850 Riders Per Hour

The Dark Knight= 1120 an Hour

El Toro= 1500 an Hour

Kingda Ka= 1400 an Hour

All figures are based on rcdb.com

^ Well, SFMM added a Zacspin and SFOG added a Eurofighter. But, what other coaster will we build. We don't exactly have the most room in the world. We aren't gonna add another world class woodie anytime soon. Maybe a Wingrider but I can't see us adding another huge coaster. But, flats should be the park's main priority right now.

• 2 weeks later...

^ Well, SFMM added a Zacspin and SFOG added a Eurofighter. But, what other coaster will we build. We don't exactly have the most room in the world. We aren't gonna add another world class woodie anytime soon. Maybe a Wingrider but I can't see us adding another huge coaster. But, flats should be the park's main priority right now.

First off we have an insane amount of room. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Six Flags owns the land all the way from Prospertown Lake to Route 195 making us the second biggest amusement park property in the world. I think if the park were to add a coaster in the next few years, they can do much better than a Zacspin or Eurofighter which don't really have the capacity to handle big crowds. Chillers footprint alone is big enough alone to fit some massive rides; because of this I think a Wingrider, Dive Machine, or something like Silver Dollar City's new coaster would be a better fit.

• 1 month later...
Guest racinggal17

First off we have an insane amount of room. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Six Flags owns the land all the way from Prospertown Lake to Route 195 making us the second biggest amusement park property in the world. I think if the park were to add a coaster in the next few years, they can do much better than a Zacspin or Eurofighter which don't really have the capacity to handle big crowds. Chillers footprint alone is big enough alone to fit some massive rides; because of this I think a Wingrider, Dive Machine, or something like Silver Dollar City's new coaster would be a better fit.

I'd like to see a hybrid steel/wood coaster

a liquid water coaster

a Vekoma boomerang coaster

a B&M Wingrider coaster

an S&S 4-d coaster

an Intamin giga coaster

• 1 month later...