VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Season Pass Dining at Great Adventure

29yrswithaGApass

I still wish they would change the times for lunch and dinner... I get at the park at 10am, have lunch at 11:30-12 noon but don't want to wait til 4pm for dinner. They should at least have Dinner start at 3pm. Most of the time we are hungry again and decide to leave before 4pm to get something outside the park and then don't even bother to go back. If dinner started at 3pm, we would probably eat then and then stay in the park for longer.

I had a dining pass last year and it was great! For people who visit the park often it really is worth it. Its great that they added snacks to the menu. It was a waste last year to have one whole meal left when all i wanted was a pretzel or something similar. The ice cream bars and the dippin dots are probably my favorite additions to the snack section I wonder what the new G.A Cafe will look like?

A Deluxe Season Dining Pass allows Six Flags Season Pass Holders to eat lunch, dinner and a snack at the park every time they visit — all for just one upfront payment. Each meal comes with one of several entrees ranging from cheeseburger and fries to hearty salads to pulled pork sandwiches and pizza.

According to the parks website Season Dining Pass holders get lunch, dinner, and a snack every visit. The way it reads, the snack is not a substitution for a meal.

The info is getting updated day by day it seems as they get things set for the new season. We will need to see if there is a difference between the Season Dining Plan and the Deluxe Dining Plan and if so whether you are automatically upgraded or if there is a charge (or if it is even possible).

^Yes! I would go there-it certainly would have cool stuff to look at while you eat!

Seeing this I had this crazy idea where each individual row from RT's old cars would be positioned in front of a table as a seat. Not sure how well it would work but it would be fun to eat in a coaster car :)

Edited by RC98

Interesting there is a deluxe plan now. Looking at the park's site it is $89.99 for the deluxe plan with the souvenir bottle. Even more value for anyone who buys the pass. I remember when the pass was being tested at SFGAM and SFSTL, it originally had the option to get a side item included with the entree that normally doesn't include a side like a salad (http://negative-g.com/six-flags-stlouis/2012/opening-weekend/six-flags-st-louis-opening-2012-4.htm). I thought I remember hearing that when they brought it to all parks the next year, one think they heard in feedback was it to was too much food so they scaled it back to just be an entree (and fries if they were already included). Maybe they got more feedback saying people wanted a snack option or they want to get more people to buy the pass and hope this will convince them.

Just for comparison I looked up the 2015 price for the Disney World dining plan and for the Quick Service plan is $41.99 a day which includes 2 meals, 2 desserts, 2 drinks and a snack and the refillable mug. Even though you get some more food with Disney's plan, it is still amazing to me that a few dollars more than 2 days of Disney's plan, you can get meals the entire season at Great Adventure.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

No, she did good. Regular price for the deluxe dining (with snack and the sport bottle) is 135.99 plus tax. The regular pass (only lunch and dinner) is regularly 110.99 plus tax.

Enjoy, It's nice when you don't have to worry about having money with you for food. This is our first year with a dining pass. I posted this someplace else but my only issue with it is that eating in the park cuts into my ride time.

• 2 weeks later...