VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Fright Fest 2014

gafreak

I would have no problem payng if the haunts were good. I went last season, and was so disappointed.

Yeah it was pretty disappointing last year. To be specific The Manor was awful. Really short (only around a couple minutes long) and there were probably like 5 or 6 people there to scare you. And I waited over an hour for it.

Anyway the season pass thing is a great deal, only 2 trails to get your moneys worth.

^ Hopefully with the park closed at least you didn't have to listen to Jersey Boys!

Nope thanks god!! Park sound was off, and when it was playing it was our own music.

Also, just saying, you all better appreciate the webbing ontop of the ticket booths and scanners, it was hot on those roofs! :P

Edited by jdc12192

What are the Fright Fest webs made out of? I know Harry had a roll of it at the museum. Is there any way the public can buy some (if it's like a regular item that's sold in stores, I didn't mean from the park itself)? I want to use some for my decorations this year instead of buying the crap dollar store versions that have to be thrown away every year.

If you can swing it, the terror trail pass is by far the best bet. Single trail tickets cost $10 at the end of last season so two or more trails and you have it made. The $35 front-of-the-line is a great choice since the trail lines can be well over an hour each if you have to wait, especially towards the end of FF.

Keep in mind the sale prices below are for a limited time and if things are like years past, the prices will increase or the options discontinued all together.

2014_08_23_IMG_8142%20copy.jpg

Regarding the Season pass terror trail sticker. If I were to buy 2, wouldn't I be able to share them? Like I go in with a friend, and then when we get out, we give the 2 passes to 2 other people in our group. Like, how does the sticker work, and what stops people from doing that?

Our park is charging $67 to get into fright fest, +The prices for the houses, where over at Universal Horror Nights, it's $77 and all the award winning houses are included with the admission price. I think it's time for six flags to make their houses free, and raise the admission price (For fright fest) by $10

Universal does, but it is also more or less JUST for the HHN attractions plus a handful of rides. At GA, you get ALL the rides (minus kiddie rides) that you would normally get, plus Fright Fest shows and atmosphere (which are included in your admission) but have to pay for the haunts IF you want to do them, and you get to spend all day and night if you want. At Universal you'd have to pay $96 for the daytime admission for all the attractions then $77 for HHN.

I bought the $35 pass the other day for no lines, anyone know how it works? Will there be a separate entrance at the trail for people with the no lines sticker?

Yes, there will be signs directing you to which line you need to go in, then the person taking tickets at the trial will look at your pass and get you into the next group possible. Its basically a flasspass of terror trails.