VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Fright Fest 2014

gafreak

Regarding the Season pass terror trail sticker. If I were to buy 2, wouldn't I be able to share them? Like I go in with a friend, and then when we get out, we give the 2 passes to 2 other people in our group. Like, how does the sticker work, and what stops people from doing that?

I think you may have to get your pass with the sticker scanned and receive a wristband.

Purchase a Haunt Wristband for unlimited access to all our Terror Trails.

The band is mentioned at the bottom of the page HERE.

Unless something has changed in the last few days, I don't think so.

The park will be open Saturday and Sunday (20th & 21st) for FF kick-off weekend. Season pass hoolders will have those two days to use their free terror trail coupoun. The coupon will be given out at the gate when entering the park.

Dorney's Haunt beat FF by a week for opening and all of their houses and scarezones are really good this year while being included with admission. In recent years I have noticed the local parks don't decorate the midways very much anymore.

Where were they selling the stickers? I was there last Saturday, and I saw the sign, and the arrow pointing towards the Haunted Heist/Skee-ball area, but I went in and asked they had no clue and said to try asking Guest Relations, so I went to Guest Relations, and they had no idea either and to try back when Fright Fest starts.

Also, the Season VIP sticker, does that only work at Great Adventure? Or can I use that same sticker if I decided to go to New England's Fright Fest?

They were selling the sticker at the Heist building but it was the bowling attendant who sold them. She had a cash register set up alongside the alleys.

The stickers are different colors depending upon whether you bought the regular version or the skip to the head of the line version. I would imagine other parks are using other colors.

Like the season passes, the stickers don't say which is regular and which is skip to the head of the line. I am hoping they gave me the right color. I saved my receipt just in case.