VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Six Flags Additions for 2015

I think in theory then the ride will only be able to run two trains, and , on top of this, they will need to be unloaded, loaded, and dispatched simultaneously to allow the trains to pass through the station to complete the full ride.

^Not exactly. Instead of ending in a brake run, the blue track changes color and leads right onto the green lift. After completing the green circuit it enters the station, and the train leaving the station is blue. It's basically one coaster, with a second lift in the middle of the circuit. If you watch the video of it this should be more clear.

Also, RCDB is not always right when it comes to small details, such as number of trains. Most likely this ride will have 3+ trains, not two as posted on there.

So basically the first train of the day goes out empty so that the rest of the day you have riders on each train as it goes through the elements. I follow now, I watched the video thinking it was a true "duel" coaster and it switches sides kind of like how Racer at Kennywood does. in that case I would think it needs at least 3 trains. Hopefully the ride opps can keep up the pace dispatching the trains so that always meet up on the lift

I have to admit SF Fiesta Texas' Batman: The ride looks pretty awesome.

Being an S&S ride, I wouldn't count on it living up to the hype. Having ridden Hypersonic XLC when it was at King's Dominion, I can tell you their coasters aren't nearly what they promise to be.

^I really wonder about the quality of their rides. Within a couple weeks of opening, the El Loco in Japan had a minor accident, resulting in the ride being closed since March. Also, the Tranan trains colliding... and all of the downtime their launched coasters have.

Hopefully Batman will be a good coaster and an improvement to Intamin's design, but I won't believe it til people ride it.

I'm betting that SFOG is getting their Tilt-a-Whirl from American Adventures next to White Water.

I think that exact ride is long gone from American Adventures. However, the manufacturer of the Super Loop also makes Tilt-A-Whirls so that may explain why they are getting one.

I don't know, maybe its just me, I mean don't get me wrong, the coaster are cool, but they just seem eh to me. I like the idea of them but it just seems like a cheap way out of adding a totally new coaster. (not saying its actually cheap to do the conversion by any means but you get what I am trying to say) Six Flags is getting rid of all their wooden coasters with these conversions. I am more impressed with a really woody. I think GADv should do something ilike Lightning Racers, I really do love that ride

If they were smart they would've used the money they wasted on Zumanjaro to refurbish Rolling Thunder into a hybrid and make it a more thrilling attraction and then use the money they probably would've saved and built a drop tower this year that consistently works.

"Sips tea" but that's none of my business

• Like 1

Why does everyone have to be so hard on Zumanjaro's reliability? It has worked perfectly fine with no downtime I've been at the park. Minus it's recent several day closing, I haven't seen many issues with it. It's really not that complex of a ride.

Maybe it's just my luck then bc since it's opened it seems that every time I've gone to the park it's had downtime. I've only done it once and what should've been a 30 min wait turned into over an hour. Just like ka it's not reliable so it won't be the first thing I choose to go on, and maybe I'll get one or two rides a year on it

I think that exact ride is long gone from American Adventures. However, the manufacturer of the Super Loop also makes Tilt-A-Whirls so that may explain why they are getting one.

Maybe, but I think I remember seeing the ride at American Adventures last time we were at White Water. Plus the one in the announcement looked familiarly like the one at AA.

I love tilt-a-whirls! Looping Dragon isn't going to be for everyone. Some of the younger kids probably wont want to go on it and neither will some parents, like my father for instance lol he says the ride will probably make him nauseous but he will try it once. I feel like a tilt-a-whirl would be great for all ages! (Im not ashamed to say I always go on Deja Vu) Since we are adding "carnival" rides anyway, why not :P

Why does everyone have to be so hard on Zumanjaro's reliability? It has worked perfectly fine with no downtime I've been at the park. Minus it's recent several day closing, I haven't seen many issues with it. It's really not that complex of a ride.

I have been to the park 2x (well before the recent closing) and it wasn't running all day both times. I was at hurricane harbor a couple days ago and never saw it run either. Now it's possible I just missed it when I was at HH cause I didn't stand there for an hour solely watching but it's very visible from all the slides. So I have yet to get to ride it. I do see it down more than I've seen it run. But then that may be my luck too. Edited by fetish911

It seems a little risky to me for a chain of parks to install the same exact ride in so many of its parks during the same season. Suppose something happens on a Super Loop somewhere around the world which requires the rides to be shut down as a safety precaution while an investigation takes place. That would knock out the new attraction for a third of their parks.

It seems a little risky to me for a chain of parks to install the same exact ride in so many of its parks during the same season. Suppose something happens on a Super Loop somewhere around the world which requires the rides to be shut down as a safety precaution while an investigation takes place. That would knock out the new attraction for a third of their parks.

Six Flags probably said, "Screw It! The loopy thingy sorta worked at that one theme park and all those carnivals, lets just scatter a bunch all over our parks!"

• 7 months later...

I can't wait until it breaks in, then it will really be as fast as advertised. It looks great, and I love the elements, but it seems a tad bit slower than I anticipated, at least the second half of the ride (starting with the first Zero G Roll)

Edited by KK456