VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2016 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

I explained the source from that quote, and added extreme sarcasm to it, way before you replied with this. (Source: https://youtu.be/IkbZZfoDLGo?t=1m13sthe video will start where I quoted that from)

If you were being sarcastic about it then you would have pointed that out immediately. Instead a heated argument lashed out in this thread and you didn't say anything.

Oh and by the way, is the announcement really at 7AM on Sept 3rd? If so that is some really inconvenient timing for me, as I'll probably be on my way to school at that time. Maybe I'll catch up in homeroom or something but I think the newsletter will be released before that hopefully

This brings back memories of the Kingda Ka and El Toro announcements for me when I was in high school. I remember the night before ET I was up late refreshing the forums and SF site constantly before I was forced to go to bed. I woke up and got a very quick glimpse of ET before I had to go to school and then had to wait all day before actually seeing the ride. This was before smart phones and all the new fancy ways of getting info were available so it made for a really long day.

If you were being sarcastic about it then you would have pointed that out immediately. Instead a heated argument lashed out in this thread and you didn't say anything.

1, Nah man, it's real, doesn't sound too convincing. 2, if my friend gave it to me, how would I be so sure if it were real or not? Again, we'll see when the ride comes out, whether it be a Full Throttle type ride, or a 4D.

This brings back memories of the Kingda Ka and El Toro announcements for me when I was in high school. I remember the night before ET I was up late refreshing the forums and SF site constantly before I was forced to go to bed. I woke up and got a very quick glimpse of ET before I had to go to school and then had to wait all day before actually seeing the ride. This was before smart phones and all the new fancy ways of getting info were available so it made for a really long day.

Wow, the wait must have been agonizing! I remember a couple months ago I watched the Mako announcement in class lol

It will be interesting to see what the special offer is on passes. They have already been so inexpensive and I would be surprised to see the price lower, maybe some free item like a green souvenir cup.

It will be interesting to see what the special offer is on passes. They have already been so inexpensive and I would be surprised to see the price lower, maybe some free item like a green souvenir cup.

I'm curious too. The past few years I've gotten SFA gold passes, but I'm most likely going to switch to a Kings Dominion gold pass (or platinum depending on trip plans). Unless gold passes are even cheaper than this year, unfortunately I might not get a Six Flags season pass in 2016.

There was a prank about track already showing up on the GA Connoisseurs this morning but they photoshoped Bizarro's colors on Batman; the ride (SFFT) track, I think that's worse than the Full Throttle cover for the ride.

There was a prank about track already showing up on the GA Connoisseurs this morning but they photoshoped Bizarro's colors on Batman; the ride (SFFT) track, I think that's worse than the Full Throttle cover for the ride.

It was blue, and nobody said any track showed up, all that guy said was "Could this be our 4D track?"

Edited by YoungPup

Well yes, the picture of the blue track was just a photoshopped picture of BTR track. So as of right now, we have absolutely no idea what kind of coaster we could be getting, and I honestly don't feel like speculating anymore and I will just wait for the announcement.

I was willing to take the "warning point" for it, and i don't know on what Planet the word "s#!t" is a major curse word anyway.

I am not one to talk because s#!t is unfortunately part of my working vocabulary, but being this site does have members of all ages we restrict profanity so that everyone can enjoy GAH. No cursing please!

ralphie-eats-soap.jpg

• Like 1

Question does anyone know the rumored spot for the ride, I know it's suppose to take fort independence but it seems to me everyone has just forgotten old country, I've been seeing a lot of work there. Does anyone else think that there could be a new coaster there? Or was it confirmed a new coaster at the front of the park?

Edited by Chrislovescoasters

Question does anyone know the rumored spot for the ride, I know it's suppose to take fort independence but it seems to me everyone has just forgotten old country, I've been seeing a lot of work there. Does anyone else think that there could be a new coaster there? Or was it confirmed a new coaster at the front of the park?

I'm pretty sure there's been no confirmation on where the ride is going, even if people are saying otherwise. It could very well be going in Old Country.

The park's e-mail tease said the skyline would change in an area of the park that has virtually been untouched since the park opened in 1974. That pretty much confirms the new addition is going in Lakefront. I think the work happening in Old Country is for Holiday in the Park.

Edit: I don't know how to upload an image, but I have a screengrab of the text to back me up.

Edited by gencx

The park's e-mail tease said the skyline would change in an area of the park that has virtually been untouched since the park opened in 1974. That pretty much confirms the new addition is going in Lakefront. I think the work happening in Old Country is for Holiday in the Park.

Edit: I don't know how to upload an image, but I have a screengrab of the text to back me up.

Im sure there may be minor stuff here and there....

Keep in mind though, sounds like we may get a new section or major facelift in an old one.11885352_1048893235144814_36270009165648

That one? It was posted on the previous page.