VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Fright Fest 2015 - New Brochure Added!

29yrswithaGApass

Yeah, I was pleased with the actors' efforts, but have always found the overall scare factor at GAdv lacking. Partially it's the haphazard design of the mazes, and partially it's the (lack of) props they're given to work with. SFDK's Fright Fest is my favorite Halloween event (something you don't hear a lot, but it's amazingly underrated) and their actors have plenty of chains, cans, and other noisemakers that can really increase the impact of a scare.

• 2 weeks later...

Quick Fright Fest Question - Basically I'm a fright fest noob and I was trying to gather as much info as possible from past threads. Because of the distance I only hit the park a few times a year and end up doing the rides. I usually just do the rides and go home. I'm going Saturday specifically for Fright Fest attractions with friends. I understand it will get crowded.

What's difference between the Scare Pass and Terror trail pass? From what I read Terror pass gives you 1 day unlimited and Scare Pass is one time each with express? Is that correct?

Is the express worth it if you're just looking to do everything once?

• Like 1

If you go on a Saturday, you will not likely get through everything without the express pass.

I've gone on a Saturday, got Big Top Terror, Total Darkness and The Manor done before 4pm, got dinner, went over to the awakening/dead man's party, then asylum, wasteland, bloodshed, back to Dead Man's Party for the 10:45 show, then to Voodoo Island and left at midnight.. I had a regular season scare trail pass and it was no problem. Granted it was the last weekend of september, but it was still doable and there were still outrageous lines for all of them except BTT, Manor and TD because they open at 3.

Quick Fright Fest Question - Basically I'm a fright fest noob and I was trying to gather as much info as possible from past threads. Because of the distance I only hit the park a few times a year and end up doing the rides. I usually just do the rides and go home. I'm going Saturday specifically for Fright Fest attractions with friends. I understand it will get crowded.

What's difference between the Scare Pass and Terror trail pass? From what I read Terror pass gives you 1 day unlimited and Scare Pass is one time each with express? Is that correct?

Is the express worth it if you're just looking to do everything once?

There are 4 different options available:

Terror Trail Wristband - $25 or $20 for Season Pass Holders

Unlimited trails for one night

Scare Pass - Price Varies

Unlimited trails for one night, express line.

This was $35 the first weekend, $45 for the next 2(?) weekends, and $55 this past weekend. I believe the price fluctuates based on how many people they expect.

Season Pass Terror Trail Sticker - $35

Unlimited trails all season. This is a sticker on your season pass, so you need one to get this.

Season Pass Scare Pass - $50

Unlimited trails all season, express line. This is a sticker on your season pass, so you need one to get this.

Again, prices may vary.

As a season pass holder, the season scare pass is definitely worth it. If you're just going 1 day, and it's a Saturday, a scare pass is absolutely necessary if you want to do every trail.

Edited by Matt Kaiser

I think I will get some dark rimmed glasses, slick my hair some, paint a hard hat gold and decorate it, find some really funky pants and shirt, and roll up some blueprints and go to GA on Halloween dressed as Warner LeRoy! I am taller than he was but maybe nobody would notice that in the dark.

I think I will get some dark rimmed glasses, slick my hair some, paint a hard hat gold and decorate it, find some really funky pants and shirt, and roll up some blueprints and go to GA on Halloween dressed as Warner LeRoy! I am taller than he was but maybe nobody would notice that in the dark.

I wonder if anyone in the park will say to you that you're dressed up as LeRoy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Yep. I'm able to predict the future. Haha

How come they never used the Batman Stadium to house Dead Man's Party? You would think with all the seats it would be an ideal location especially for the people who wanna get there early and wait for the show that they would be able to sit down.

• Like 1