VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Fright Fest 2015 - New Brochure Added!

29yrswithaGApass

They probably will with the crowds they get I thought it was chain wide , but I hope they change it !

I hope they change it too, they're one of the only parks that charges per haunted attraction. They should really take after Busch Gardens, because their attractions are a lot better, yet there's no extra charge.

They used the Blood Shed name from Dorney .I wonder if its going in the Rolling thunder maintenance building cause I've noticed a lot work going on there. It would makes sense if Demon District also goes in the plaza!

Welcome to the site TylirB!

The new scare zone may be in movie town... It has not been confirmed where 'demon district' is going to be. Everything on the location of the 3 new attractions/areas is just pure speculation.

Welcome to the site TylirB!

The new scare zone may be in movie town... It has not been confirmed where 'demon district' is going to be. Everything on the location of the 3 new attractions/areas is just pure speculation.

Thank you! And oh ok! I just thought it was in Movie Town because at around 1:35 Kristin says that they are adding a new scare zone to movie town

Check out the coupon in the bottom towards the right.

gallery_2_25_758613.jpg

The coupon is no longer available on the cards. You can check all current and future coupons on the Six Flags app. That picture was probably from the beginning of the year, and things can always change.

Thank you! And oh ok! I just thought it was in Movie Town because at around 1:35 Kristin says that they are adding a new scare zone to movie town

I think plans have changed since this presentation. Not saying it's definitely not in Movie Town, but at least it's not the original plan.

The online coupon site they use doesn't have a terror trail coupon. But they'll probably still charge, it's too lucrative to give up

Wish they'd revive the hayride

Yea, the coupon isn't there. I'm hoping it was purposely taken down because they changed their mind. I think they're competing with Dorney And Hershey right now, and I don't think either of them charge for Attractions, so it would be pretty smart to just up-charge the regular admission price, and keep the attractions free.

There's a simple supply and demand issue in play with the trails. The lines are always PACKED, so it's hard to justify it needing to be free. They have more people paying for the trails than they can handle.

It would probably have a better flow if the trails were free. Just nonstop having people go through ya know

The only way I would see the trails included is if they went to a separate ticket event like Universal or Knott's which I would hate to see happen since I only go for the rides. Even with the season pass add on for $20 for unlimited trails (if it is the same price this year) added to a season pass price that's still $80 or $90 total which is less than a season pass for other parks like Dorney with the trails included.

Except for the fact it was said here that the Museum has to cleared out for Fright Fest preperation's. That's "Big Top Terror's" location, it's even a red tent on the display.

Except for the fact my post has nothing to do with big top terror and mainly mentions 'demon district' or whatever the new midway is rumored to be called and my post is 100% fact that everything is pure speculation. Has it been released where big top terror is? No. For all everyone knows it could be a ticket booth again. Has it been said by someone reliable, or the park where demon district is? No. Has it been said what blood shed is or where it will be? No.

Therefore everything is pure guess or rumors.

This third trail/walkway, whatever it may be, was clearly not in the original plans and is turning out to be a bonus. Who knows if the park even knows what's happening with it yet.

So please stop being mr know it all about everything that goes on inside the park and shutting people down every chance you get because you (think) know everything.

• Like 1

You quoted a post about me and told me I was wrong...you were talking about me and my post.

Why do you need a answer? If it is anything you'll find out when you find out... I don't work with them anymore so I have no idea what's going on with them.

I didn't say anyone was wrong, and i really don't care about any of this stuff all that much. I just like going to the park, and think it's funny as hell how everyone gets all worked up over this stuff. I find it funny, and pathetic all at the same time. But i think it was Harry that said (not positive though) that the Museum had to be cleared out for Fright Fest preperation's. I just can't seem to find the post now, but i know i read that somewhere. Maybe it was edited or deleted.

It was said by someone. But the whole point of my post was that doesn't confirm its where the trail is going to be. Which I said. And then you basically said no you're wrong this post said **** and that's where it's location is.

I think if you really didn't care you wouldn't be so focused on certain things that you are and also 'sweet talking' the employees to get information. But that's just me.

But back to what this thread is about. It was slipped out here that the Museum had to be cleared out for Fright Fest preperation's, so now we have a new walk-thru called "Big Top Terror" with a logo of a Red Tent on it. Does anyone with half a brain really need a PR dept to confirm where it is? I don't think so. "Big Top Terror" will be in the Red Tent this year.

^ I stated that the museum was going to be in the red and white tent only for a limited run during the ACE Coaster Con event. Unless you can prove me wrong, I don't recall posting that it had to be removed for Fright Fest. But regardless of it being used as a terror trail, or to sell FF tickets like last year, or just sit empty, it doesn't matter. Let's move on. There is no major headline to "scoop" here.

• Like 2