VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Fright Fest 2015 - New Brochure Added!

29yrswithaGApass

It's good to see another closing day in November.

I agree about the Friday nights in September, they were great for those that showed up but not so good for the park.

I'm hoping this year they have a passholder preview maybe on the September 18th

Wish they'd bring back Friday nights in September like in 2013. My friends and I went two weeks in a row and basically had the park to ourselves.

Which is weird since Oct Friday nights were packed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Pete Carter "Ghoulmaster" just announced that 2014 was the last year of "Ghoulmasters Ghosts". His new show start's in Cali in Oct. I am still hoping during the early weekends of Fright Fest he will do some show's to "crown the successor to the throne". We need a NEW character to replace him, and i hope "Dr. Fright" is not just "bumped-up" to head Ghoul. Auditions are coming up soon, a big spot has opened up.

https://youtu.be/T5BQmOIBPHc

Pete Carter "Ghoulmaster" just announced that 2014 was the last year of "Ghoulmasters Ghosts". His new show start's in Cali in Oct. I am still hoping during the early weekends of Fright Fest he will do some show's to "crown the successor to the throne". We need a NEW character to replace him, and i hope "Dr. Fright" is not just "bumped-up" to head Ghoul. Auditions are coming up soon, a big spot has opened up.

https://youtu.be/T5BQmOIBPHc

Dr Fright use to have a great high energy show prior to Ghoulmaster called Dr Fright's Final Freakout. Personally, I liked it bettter than Ghoulmasters Ghosts. Click below to see the show. Its a big file so give it a moment to upload.

FFFLASHBACK.png

I never was a big "Ghoulmaster" follower like alot of his fans are. GMG was a good show, and he is a talented person. But I've always liked darker, "Tim Burton(ish)" themes. And that was about the extent of it for me, but i liked that he did have a huge following for the Park's benefit. I just think it will feel more of a loss if they just go with "Dr. Fright". They have a chance to come up with a new, and even better character now. Expand on all they have done with Pete, and come up with something just as good. Auditions are coming up soon, see if any specific roles come up.

the past few times I have been to FF I get there when the park opens. it always seemed to be pretty empty up till the evening hours come around. I was always able to ride all the rides 2/3 times. Once the sun goes down that's a different story

Its not necessarily as hard as it may seem. I love halloween. I'm always visiting local hayrides/walks and I've noticed a lot of places have recently added shows/entertainment that are similar to DMP or GG. Great Aventure, being in between Philadelphia and NYC is in a prime area for the arts so finding some other form of entertainment for just the Halloween season shouldn't be too difficult IF they really tried to look.

• 2 weeks later...

I posted about this on the 2016 speculation, but I now realize that it was probably the wrong place..heheh..Anyway do you guys think GA will still charge extra for the Attractions this year? I don't see anything talking about extra charges on the FF page, and there's also no "Free Attraction" coupon...