VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Which 2015 attraction are you looking forward to more?

29yrswithaGApass

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which 2015 attraction are you looking forward to more?

• El Diablo
    • Batman: The Ride BACKWARDS

I'm looking forward to trying Batman backwards more, but over all I'm looking forward to El Diablo more as a whole. It's a new sight, ride,sound,and just something additional to do and for the park. However I don't know how I will like either. Batman is usually a one ride and I'm done, so not sure how I will handle backwards. And with El Diablo just constant looping,don't know how much of that I will be able to handle.

Batman The Ride backwards since I'm willing to try it at least once and probably won't ever try El Diablo since I don't like hanging upside down and continously going upside down.

El Diablo is a very similar concept to Space Shuttle which was my favorite flat. (I still miss it) With Batman, It's a one stop ride for me as well, but I will have to try it at least once. I can't handle the intensity like I used to 10-15 years ago. (Wow I feel old)

the lines for batman are gonna be super long! time to open the "bruce wayne park" lol.. I'm looking forward to batman backwards. It's one of the more "intense" inverted coasters. I'll probably go on 1-3 times depending on how it is. I normally get a bad headache going backwards, thats why i stay away from the boomerang coasters, but I would like to sit in the front and the back to feel the difference. Not to mention different views than what you have going forward. El diablo is nothing special for me. I never understood the fear or scare factor in going upside down. It never bothered me. It will be nice for tall people like me to experience this type of ride because the standard carnival "ring of fire" is a super tight uncomfortable squeeze.

Personally I am looking forward to using my season dining pass again. But, both of these would be kind of something new for me, sure I been on many loops on coasters, but I never did a ride like El Diablo, a NON roller coaster loop. I been on batman many times, but never been on it backwards. Maybe El Diablo, it's hard to say.

^Lucky guy ;) . I might take a trip down to King's Dominion this spring break (Intimidator 305!), and hopefully it can recover from the rough start it had this Saturday.

Neither, I cant wait for my 2 road trips of 2015, ride Wicked Cyclone at SFNE and take my 1st trip ever to Carowinds and ride Fury325

I want to go down there so bad but to be honest, it looks like they have the same rides as kings island. It's on my list of places to go, along with going back to kings dominion, just not a priority.

Mine was originally El Diablo but after seeing a video of it running, it just looks like your basic carnival ride that we ride every year at our Hatboro Carnival so now its NAMTAB.