VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Six Flags Additions for 2016

"Gale Force 7" Slide Complex at Six Flags St. Louis' Hurricane Harbor. And with the "clues" that Fiesta Texas been doing, i think Lance at Screamscape is right, Larson Superloop named "Texas Fireball". With this new clue, that really look's like the bottom of a "B".

gallery_208_401_7169.jpg

Edited by Railer

• 2 weeks later...

Well, time to scrap "The Texas Fireball". Seem's like Larson Giant Loop's are out, and a Zamperla Air Race on a Tower is in. Here is the newest teaser from Fiesta Texas. Call the Number.

gallery_208_401_34471.jpg

Edited by Railer

• 2 weeks later...

So I saw that Screamsource posted this (@ScreamSource, can you unblock me please, I'm not sure why I'm blocked. My IG is @XYoungPup) https://instagram.com/p/6XxgS6KDmO/and that lightning bolt looks very similar to The Flash, which makes me think we might have a chance of getting a Flash ride (Again, still hoping for the Full Throttle type)

So I saw that Screamsource posted this (@ScreamSource, can you unblock me please, I'm not sure why I'm blocked. My IG is @XYoungPup) https://instagram.com/p/6XxgS6KDmO/and that lightning bolt looks very similar to The Flash, which makes me think we might have a chance of getting a Flash ride (Again, still hoping for the Full Throttle type)

^^thats for Great Escape

^^ That "Flash" bolt could be alot of thing's. It does look exactly like DC Comics The Flash's bolt though. If you go by all the other ride concepts that came down this year from Six Flags, the launching Motorbike Coaster will prob show up somewhere, the "Dueler" (i still hope it does NOT show up anywhere this year), the Water Coaster, and word is 2 more Justice League dark rides. And they also had the survey about "Hero's & Villians", so a Flash themed ride is not a longshot. Especially with DC/WB T.V. shows doing so good.

^^thats for Great Escape

I know, I thought I included it in the post

^^ That "Flash" bolt could be alot of thing's. It does look exactly like DC Comics The Flash's bolt though. If you go by all the other ride concepts that came down this year from Six Flags, the launching Motorbike Coaster will prob show up somewhere, the "Dueler" (i still hope it does NOT show up anywhere this year), the Water Coaster, and word is 2 more Justice League dark rides. And they also had the survey about "Hero's & Villians", so a Flash themed ride is not a longshot. Especially with DC/WB T.V. shows doing so good.

All I know, is we need a Flash ride :) And yea, I'd love a TV Series Flash ride.

My Guesses that I had before the Six Flags America Rumors

SFOT- S&S Launched El Loco Coaster

SFOG- Phase 2 of Hurricane Harbor with a Lazy River, 6 Slide Complex

SFStL- Boss is Iron Horse'd/ Batman Backwards

SFGAdv- Justice League Dark Ride

SFMM- Funtime 415ft Star Flyer

SFGAm- Justice League Dark Ride

SFAm- Funtime 300ft Star Flyer

SFFT- Larson Super Loop

TGE- Proslide Raft Ride

SFNE- Larson Super Loop

SFDK- S&S Free Spin

SFM- Larson Super Loop

LR- Monstre is Iron Horse'd

SF isn't purchasing any more super loops because of all the issues they've had. Edited by Zash

They've done 2-3 a year recently. Relocations are not new coasters in that count. Personally I wouldn't be surprised if those two are the only ones in 2016, although I would be a little disappointed. With more dark rides, some new flats, waterpark expansions, and kiddie ride expansions, the cost adds up quickly and SF really goes light on capital expansions these years.

Going back to the 2nd quarter financial release for perspective, Six Flags had a EDITDA revenue of $406 million between 6/30/14-6/30/15. They spent $91 million on new capital (aka new attractions) between 1/1/15-6/30/15.

http://investors.sixflags.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=61629&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=1949162

Edited by Matt Kaiser

• 2 weeks later...

As per Screamscape and other on-line rumors:

Six Flags America - Waterpark Expansion
Six Flags Discovery Kingdom - Roar RNC Treatment
Six Flags Fiesta Texas -
Six Flags Great Adventure - S&S 4D Freestyle Coaster

Six Flags Hurricane Harbor (NJ) -
Six Flags Great America - Justice League Battle for Metropolis Dark Ride
Six Flags Magic Mountain - Larson Loop, Flying Eagles, Tilt a Whirl
Six Flags Mexico - Justice League Battle for Metropolis Dark Ride ?
Six Flags New England -
Six Flags Over Georgia - Justice League Battle for Metropolis Dark Ride ?
Six Flags Over Texas -
Six Flags St Louis -
Great Escape -

LaRonde -

That's the WC promo photoshopped by the way, it's really well done actually. Not saying it's faked at all, but I just wanted to point that out ;) . That will be a really cool color scheme if it's real.