VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2017 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

Well, as a mom with kids that range in age from nearly 4 to 11...I'd really love to see the JL ride added next (be it 2017 or 2018). I *know* GA is known for coasters. And we have a ton of really great ones. I love the coasters and would ride them all day if I could. But this park desperately needs a better kids area and more family rides. (by family rides I mean ones that little ones can ride with a parent)
Hoping the JL ride would have the same restrictions that Toy Story Mania in DW does. We were able to take all 3 of our kids on and they loved it.

• Like 1

For a non coaster related edition, I'd love to see some of the thrilling flats like Over Texas received. Justice league would be great for the park, even though it's not that great of a dark ride (Personal opinion only).

I didn't think it was that great either especially with how long the lines will be.

I rode it during fright fest down in Texas, but the line wasn't too bad. It just felt like I had no idea what was going on during the ride and whether I was actually hitting targets or not. In all fairness, it could be that I've ridden better dark ride shooters and that it alters my opinion of this one.

If we made a Pool to go along with it, i'm all in then!!! lol. But i could picture one of these going right across from where the Grandstand was, in the Lake. I don't know what the weather is there, but that Water in a hot Summer will have alot of Algea going right down their throat's when screaming lol.

Well, we really do need a Water attraction on the Movietown side of the Park. Kingdom has Splashwater, BBNP has the Water Tower, and Frontier has the Flume. Kids have nothing to cool down with near the Seaport, and they really need. Especially with how hot we are going to be getting real soon, and espescially in the year's to come.

Well, we really do need a Water attraction on the Movietown side of the Park. Kingdom has Splashwater, BBNP has the Water Tower, and Frontier has the Flume. Kids have nothing to cool down with near the Seaport, and they really need. Especially with how hot we are going to be getting real soon, and espescially in the year's to come.

What about Congo Rapids?

I think another water ride in general would be nice, the Flume and Congo Rapids are fine but there aren't any other water attractions for anybody other than young children. That launched shuttle water coaster would fit nicely and could probably be marketed as a coaster.

Edited by RC98

^^ Of course Congo, but i mean a place for Kids in comaprison to Splash Water, and BBNP. There is nothing for little kids to cool off with on that side of the Park, every Kids section should have some type of a Water Feature for little ones to cool off with. Can't keep a 2yr old on your Lap on Congo.

RMC's official page posted introducing their new concepts; Raptor and Trex, they ended the post off by saying that you may be seeing a model come to a park near you in 2017. Even though SFgadv getting one next year is unlikely due to the fact that they got a coaster this year, who knows. Fitz said that theyre #1 goal is to iliminate all the dead areas of the park and we saw B&R station get cleaned out. Maybe 2018 is our year?

This is all just speculation that I'm about to say... but it looks like Over Georgia may be getting the other Justice League dark ride (with Magic Mountain being the obvious first park getting it). Over Georgia recently removed their huge Bumper Cars attraction for their new 2017 attraction. Given the location of where the former Bumper Cars used to be, which is right next to their Superman AND their Batman coasters, you can easily infer that a Justice League dark ride would be perfect in that spot. So if Over Georgia is getting Justice League, that opens the question for what is Great Adventure getting? Well we could definitley see the flat package Over Texas got this past year, and it would certainly make sense because the park would always take some flats (Riddler Revenge would fit perfectly in the Chiller station spot, and have the enterprise across from it!). We could also be getting a T-Rex, but even though we seem to be the park that would be the best to place a prototype at, i dont believe it's coming in 2017 or 2018, 2019 at least (especially if 2018 is our Justice League year). What do you guys think of my prediction that OG will be getting JL and we could possibly see a flat package?

I feel Six Flags Over Georgia could get a 4-D Free Spin clone as they haven't had a coaster installed since 2011. It could be themed to Harley Quinn or another DC villain.

Ya, know what. I totally forgot "Magic Mountain" seem's to be the other JL this year. Of, course, as the "vets" know, still way early. But that makes me REALLY happy, cause' say what ya' want, but that speculation is "another little thing" (this time ruling something out) pointing to what i've been saying for a long time now, and i'm even sick of saying it, so i'm not lol. But one thing i was just thinking about, and was the original reason i even came on the Site at this moment. But i was thinking just how bad we need another Wood Coaster. I think one of those new RMC Compact Wood design's could fit quite nicely in Chiller's spot.

RMC's official page posted introducing their new concepts; Raptor and Trex, they ended the post off by saying that you may be seeing a model come to a park near you in 2017. Even though SFgadv getting one next year is unlikely due to the fact that they got a coaster this year, who knows. Fitz said that theyre #1 goal is to iliminate all the dead areas of the park and we saw B&R station get cleaned out. Maybe 2018 is our year?

If you're talking about this post, it didn't include the t-rex. I actually can't seem to find anything out the t-rex on their facebook.

• 2 weeks later...