VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2017 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

Is there anywhere else in the park that needs structural repairs? This could possibly be something for somewhere else in the park.

(I know it's probably JL, but it can't hurt to have a little more fun in this thread before announcement day)

That is true, you are right. It's not over till it is over. And even then sometimes!

Ya never know, but it's only a "sliver" i'm holding on too lol. With all they do to get us on the Boardwalk, i don't get why they are giving up all that earning potential. Unless it's part of a plan that will make sense in a year or two, but even that is pretty limited being "landlocked" the way we are. It would of been perfect with a small Coaster at Chiller/Musik, even one of the "like a Freespin Cheap" Tempestro Premier Launcher's would do. A new Gotham Sign at the Gate by the Fountain, and a Catwoman's whip new Enterprise in the existing "re-furbished" Pad from the old one.That would be a huge draw over there, and prob be cheaper than what they are doing. Then next year do a "JL", and "The Justice League Jump Tower" and make a ton of Money along with it on "The Boardwalk", and make the invesment back in a Season from the Games. That's a good plan if i ever heard one, and i'm writing a letter to Corporate with it. Knock some damm sense into them lol.

• Like 1

Not my video, but it gives a good view of Justice League at SFGam. https://youtu.be/1v9pPbBxNxg?t=48s

It is a nice looking building and should fit the area well. Add a flat package in 2018 and this area of the park will be in good shape.

I'm glad you linked this because this proves how nice this "Giant Box" will look. Whatever is added next year, I'm sure it will spruce up a section of the park just like the past few additions have. If it is a Justice League (or any other dark ride because I would love to see any DC Comics themed dark ride I.E. Suicide Squad) ride in the Simulator building, the Boardwalk will be spruced up. If it is a Justice League in Old Country/Movie Town, that will be a MUCH needed boost to that area. I don't see much to complain about as everyone seems to be making a fuss out of nothing.

It's not everyone. Think you will see most of us are grateful if OC gets the attention we have been asking for years to do. I loved that they just opened a path for HITP and that was just a path.

Edited by IBOK

Some people are now starting to think we're getting a RMC and those are its lift hill supports, idk how I feel. I'm leaning towards the JL tho

I doubt it. I think people are just reading into it too much. Does anyone have a picture of RMC that they think it might be.

Some people are now starting to think we're getting a RMC and those are its lift hill supports, idk how I feel. I'm leaning towards the JL tho

Who is "some" people? I posted it a page back mostly as a joke. There is a very, very small chance it could be supports, but it's doubtful.

Well, because I don't want to wait a couple of days before we get a better pic, I will be heading to the park tomorrow morning to check it out for myself. Obviously won't take a pic on Nitro, but I'll try to get a zoomed in pic from the station. I'll post what I see here before noon.

Luckily, Joker's still got that newness factor for me not to regret taking a 2nd trip out there in 3 days! :)

Did you get any pictures today Nitro1118?

It would be hilarious if we actually got an RMC. Our park getting an RMC next year almost as unrealistic as Kevin Durant leaving for the Warriors, but we all know how that turned out. You never know what could happen really. I still think a Justice League Dark Ride would be a better fit for our park at this time, and a more realistic one.

• Like 1

Wow this thread exploded quickly...

The simulator building is home to two terror trails.Do you think they would really want to give that up??

The old batman stunt show arena is also a area that is under utilized.

I'm surprised they are using an area so close to Nitro's lift supports for temporary storage. I wouldn't risk one of their top 2 coasters.

My issue with the location is it really limits the space for another coaster on that side of the park. The other side has KK/Toro/S:UF/GL/Safari/Zumanjaro/El Diablo...all newer than Nitro, Batman or Skull Mountain. Throw in Bizarro and RMT as well. With JL now likely going into Chiller's spot, there is little to no room for a major Movietown coaster unless some major attraction moving/removing occurs. And it also kills the Boardwalk's ability to add something major as the only thing you could really fit was a JL ride in the sim building location.

That leaves the only spot for coaster expansion near RT's old footprint, which is an already congested area of the park.

All good points that I hadn't really considered, though I think there is more potential for a new coaster than you set up. To name a few:

- Boardwalk if they remove go karts and slingshot

- Movietown if they remove stunt arena

- Old Country where Pendulum/Autobahn used to be

- Lakefront where Grandstand used to be

Plus JL is a "major" attraction with enduring appeal, even though it may not have the capacity of a big coaster.

On another note, the SFSL building looks even nicer than the SFGAm one, with a little park where the exterior queue lives rather than plain bars. I'm guessing ours will likely resemble SFSL's more, with the old Chiller queue serving as the "park" before a smaller, indoor portion.

Wow this thread exploded quickly...

The simulator building is home to two terror trails.Do you think they would really want to give that up??

The old batman stunt show arena is also a area that is under utilized.

I'm surprised they are using an area so close to Nitro's lift supports for temporary storage. I wouldn't risk one of their top 2 coasters.

Threads like this always explode at this time of year, and the two weeks before announcements are crazy.

I also forgot to mention, since i said it in quite a few Post's a little ways back, about Local 87 having Work at the Park at the end of the Year, that added to my thinking it was indeed a Coaster that is coming. But unfourtunately Local 87 also makes Big Steel Buildings, that's what their involvment will be. I don't know what Company with Union Member's has the Job though. I usually never hear that part of it.

I was told that from "Nitro's" Lift, and that is the only place to get a pic of them, you can see the large Archway Pieces for the Roof section's of the big Hangar looking Building. They are not with all the other Metal pieces, but further behind all the other stuff. Still have not seen a pic, but no one can post pics on Social Media from Lift Hill's at all the GA Fansites

If i got a hold of a shot of them, i would post it no prob though if anyone has one.

Edited by Railer

I was told that from "Nitro's" Lift, and that is the only place to get a pic of them, you can see the large Archway Pieces for the Roof section's of the big Hangar looking Building. They are not with all the other Metal pieces, but further behind all the other stuff. Still have not seen a pic, but no one can post pics on Social Media from Lift Hill's at all the GA Fansites

If i got a hold of a shot of them, i would post it no prob though if anyone has one.

I don't understand why it's so hard to take a picture from a lifthill.