VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Photo Trip Report: November 21st, 2015 - Holiday in the Park is Here!

29yrswithaGApass

I'm wondering how they hung the lights on the parachutes so high up. The catwalk is only on one of the outward supports, and I don't think they have a 250ft boom lift!

2015_11_21_IMG_3860%20copy.jpg

I would think they went up on the outer catwalk and put them in place around the parachute arms and then slid them down towards the column using those red roller loops until it got to the joiner plates.

• Like 1

Great Pics. And funny, today at work i found out they are our Trailers from Amazon in the Lot. I heard no changes were done to "Pointsettia Peak" on the inside, that's a little bit of a let down, at least some diff Music would of been nice, or a Blizzard sound effect at least.

Wow, I'm impressed with how much park specific merchandise was made for this! The ornaments alone...I would expect one or two but to have KK, Nitro, El Toro and a park ornament is really awesome.

I updated our Christmas Ornaments Souvenir Page with the new additions. Check them all out here: Christmas.png

The backs of the ornaments are almost as nice as the fronts! And as a bonus, they are "Made in the USA".

HITP-NI1%20copy.jpg

HITP-NI2%20copy.jpg

Great pictures, it is nice to see park specific merchandise and the park looks amazing with all the lights.

I'm really amazed by how much park specific stuff there is, and then even more amazed they dated the HITP ornaments too! Down here even the BIG parks offer mostly generic Christmas merchandise, with very little park specific (although each hotel seems to have its own ornament).

• 2 weeks later...

Great Pics. And funny, today at work i found out they are our Trailers from Amazon in the Lot. I heard no changes were done to "Pointsettia Peak" on the inside, that's a little bit of a let down, at least some diff Music would of been nice, or a Blizzard sound effect at least.

I watched this on the news last night, and now Amazon is creating traffic jams throughout Robbinsville.