VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Day 8 - Add a dark ride to the theme park

I would love to see an interactive ride at Great Adventure, I say that every year, DC themed or anything really would be nice, I could see it either in the old 4D theatre in the boardwalk, or in the Movietown/Old Country area. I do got to say 3 indoor rides at Great Adventure isn't too bad of an amount, Cedar Point doesn't have any indoor rides.

Edited by jollyroger

This has been my most wanted ride addition for years. Dark rides are fun when you want to ride something tamer in between coaster rides and the interactive dark rides want many people to ride more than once to be able to top their previous high score.

• Like 1

I would love for Great Adventure to get a dark ride but I am not a big fan of super heroes so I would prefer to see a different theme.

Have to agree with this. SF as a whole is becoming overloaded on superheroes and I'd like them to take a turn back to originality.

I would rather make two seprate super hero areas-Gotham City (the rapids would be themed to Penguin, Nitro themed to Riddler, relocate Deja vu to stuntman's(Harley Quinn's spinsanity?), coaster themed to joker or Mr. Frezze in chillers location; Parachutes themed to Lex Corp, Twister themed to Flash, and Right stuff to Justice League [remove/relocate go-karts, retheme, remove, or relocate slingshot]

I'd love a dark ride as well. Personally, I love super hero's, and with the explosion of comic book movie popularity the last couple of years, I think the Justice League dark ride would be an awesome addition. I just hope in the next year Sally Corp/SF smoothes out all the issues the rides at SFOT and SFFT have had

I'd love a dark ride as well. Personally, I love super hero's, and with the explosion of comic book movie popularity the last couple of years, I think the Justice League dark ride would be an awesome addition. I just hope in the next year Sally Corp/SF smoothes out all the issues the rides at SFOT and SFFT have had

I think you mean SFStL instead of SFFT. I rode it on Labor Day Weekend and it worked fine. I rode it 2x cause they forgot to give us 3D Glasses.

^ If I remember correctly the SFStL one had more issues than the one in Texas, but by later in the season they were getting sorted out.

IMO the Justice League dark ride looks great (especially for SF) and I'd personally love to see it. If we got one, combined with Houdini and the safari we'd probably have the best collection of themed family attractions in the chain.

Edited by RC98