VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Justice League: Battle for Metropolis to Debut in 2017 at SFGA

29yrswithaGApass

I can see this ride being a very good addition to Movie Town as it is one of the most dead sections of the park. Right now it's just Batman The Ride and The dark Knight in Movie Town. There is nothing currently near the Old Country section of the park, now with this there will be. Plus, we needed a dark ride and this fills a gap in are already outstanding line up of roller coasters and rides. While it may not be an extreme roller coaster or thrill ride, it is still a (hopefully) fully immersive 4D Dark Ride themed to the Justice League.

Not much at the site. Most of the parts are found behind the Stunt Arena when going up Nitro.

Yes, I was there Tuesday and while going up Nitro's lift I saw quite a few parts for Justice League. I also saw a dismembered Nitro train, Roaring Rapid Parts, and what I thought was the Parallax theme piece for Green Lantern. You could also see parts of Justice League while going through that holiday walk through Old Country. Edited by Yoshi
Merged double post

Hey um, during off-season after the park closes on Monday, will they will update photos about JL dark ride's going on here on the park's website this year?

Time will tell. Maybe they will do videos like they did for Joker. I would assume they would post a few things here and there regardless of if they are going to do constant updates or not.

So how's the Justice League dark ride site is doing this month so far and what the ride will be opening this month?

Since they are going to build steel building for the dark ride soon. I see Justice League Battle for Metropolis 4D will be opening in this Memorial Day weekend on May.

The park is closed. No ride is opening this month and if you meant JLBFM, then you answered your own question - around memeorial day.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if the park doesn't want permanent webcams like CP has or is it a case where not enough people asked?

If i remember right they did it for GL? But could just be not enough people are interested or it is more work/money to set it up then it is to do updates themselves. Also with a webcam and this type of ride once the exterior is up,i don't think they'd move it inside so it'd just be us looking at a building.

Is going to be Justice League dark ride update pictures this weekend?

You are getting live updates via snapchat and construction videos. What more could you want?