VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Justice League: Battle for Metropolis to Debut in 2017 at SFGA

29yrswithaGApass

I think it'll be a lot of people's because Idk if we have any really good flats.

Yeah really! I'm really excited that we're finally getting a good dark ride. Houdini's fine but not really anything special. It's really the re-opening of old country i'm excited about. Do you guys think it'll just be an extension of movietown?

There's no evidence or indication that old country is reopening.

Actually there is. We know at this point that Justice League is going in the place of the Chiller. They've been doing a lot of prep work on the site over the seaon, and the only way to really access this site is by going into the Old Country area. I would think this means that area'll be open.

I know. They had it open for Holiday in the Park last year, and I'd assume it will be for this year's HITP. But there's no direct indication the area will be re-open when Justice League debuts.

I mean it would make sense for them to open up that area. You could add some new stuff back there and have more room for rides without taking any big rides down.

I'm definitely excited for JL. The park has badly needed a dark ride for a long time, and this fits the bill. I am most excited for that area of the park reopening and getting the shot of life it has needed for years. Between Joker and JL revitalizing dead areas of the park, GAdv will feel a lot more complete than it did just a season or two ago.

I'm definitely excited for JL. The park has badly needed a dark ride for a long time, and this fits the bill. I am most excited for that area of the park reopening and getting the shot of life it has needed for years. Between Joker and JL revitalizing dead areas of the park, GAdv will feel a lot more complete than it did just a season or two ago.

For sure. Dark rides have been one of the only holes in our lineup. This will definitely cement GA as the best Six Flags park. If we add another cool coaster in the next few years, we may even top Cedar Point

• 4 weeks later...

Think of this ride this way, Movie Town is getting a new ride, and that area has been dead for years, besides TDK and Batman, there is nothing. And, now the park will have a great dark ride.

Plus, this ride can possibly and hopefully open Old Country back up.

• 3 weeks later...