VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Rumor: Viper at SFMM on the chopping block?

Mrpq

built a scenario of Paramount's Kings Island (because when RCT2 was released, it was owned by Paramount), and yes it has an arrow called Vortex; did not know GASM, Viper, Etc had there own special names even though the Smiler has like twice as any inversions an Arrow ever had.

While it may seem good to remove Viper, the main reason I am against removing it is that it is the only Arrow mega looper standing and the mega loopers had a rather significant role to the history of coasters (Shock Wave was first 7 inversion coaster, Scream Machine was tallest and fastest roller coaster for a month, Viper was tallest fastest looping coaster with tallest loop.).

I did find Viper to be very rough in the Shark Week Train. But, I only rode it once. Scream Machine is much better. But, I don't think it should be removed.

Edited by Mr.Six
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, we need a good sit down looper, and there's 2 ways that could happen. 1. Make Green Lantern a sit down roller coaster instead of a Standup. 2. Relocate another sitdown looper from another park (that is good) and place somewhere. I think 1 is way more likely to happen, but who knows.