VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Your max Six Flags parks in a season?

29yrswithaGApass

What is the highest number of Six Flags parks you have visited in one season and when was it?

For me it was 2007 and it included:

1. Six Flags Great Adventure

2. Six Flags America

3. Great Escape

4. Six Flags Great America

5. Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom (now not Six Flags)

6. Six Flags New England

7. American Adventure (now closed)

8. Six Flags Over Georgia

I also visited Geauga Lake (formerly Six Flags Ohio) that same year.

I still haven't been to any other Six Flags parks besides Great Adventure but I hope to change that eventually (maybe next year if I get to SFNE).

I am surprised you didn't hit Magic Mountain as part of your California trip although I am sure you probably ran out of time with all of the great other stuff you visited!

I considered it but picked Knott's over Magic Mountain mostly because it was a family trip, I wanted to make sure there were going to be rides for everyone that Knott's seemed to have a lot more of compared to Magic Mountain.

The whole Gotham City/Movie Town section along with Whistlestop Park there will be closed meaning Joker's Jinx, Superman, and Batwing will be closed.

I heard. Still gonna be good with a few good rides.

The whole Gotham City/Movie Town section along with Whistlestop Park there will be closed meaning Joker's Jinx, Superman, and Batwing will be closed.

3 of my favorite rides there!.. Was thinking about going this year also. We still might plan a weekend down in D.C. in December and still hit the park for 1/2 day.

I have a tie between 2002 where I went to SFGAdv, SFOT, and SFMM, and 2004 where I went to SFGAdv, SFStL, and SFA.

Knotts is better than MM. Out in the LA area, MM is considered the lowest park. Even Disney employees made fun of MM.

Edited by The Master

I have a tie between 2002 where I went to SFGAdv, SFOT, and SFMM, and 2004 where I went to SFGAdv, SFStL, and SFA.

Knotts is better than MM. Out in the LA area, MM is considered the lowest park. Even Disney employees made fun of MM.

Knott's Makes fun of Disney. Have you ever seen their Hanging Show?