VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Day 2 - Add a New Water Ride to the Theme Park

The park really needs a new water ride! There just aren't enough water rides for those hot summer days.

Something like the LIM powered splash ride would fit the bill (it's pictured in the artwork for the new parks Six Flags is building overseas), or even a coaster with a water element or splash would be a great idea.

How about a second wave pool... Dorney Park has on which sees to help out there... plus I would like to see one like the one at Typhoon Lagoon where you would one giant wave every 90 seconds

Another mat racer would also be nice... higher capacity

.... my bad... thought you meant for water park (got too excited when I saw "water ride")

I do miss the 2nd log flume though. I know that people are taking them out of the parks recently but it is always a nice ride to get away from the extreme thrill rides. I would like one with it partly indoors with some nice theming.

Edited by robertleax

will hurricane in Spanish is just Huracan, but that's already been used for a name. If placed on the hill where stuntman was, then Mr. Freeze: Reverse Blast (rename the rapids Penguin's Blizzard River and Nitro to another Gotham City character (predicting a Discovery themed to Ivy and an Enterprise themed to Catwomen in 2018).

p.s. has anybody seen The Chiller wiki page recently? its pretty messed up and doesn't even mention Berto Cerro World anymore

Any kind of new water ride would be great to give the park another attraction and help make the lines for Saw Mill Log Flume and Congo Rapids shorter. Pulsar looks interesting with the combination of a water ride and shuttle coaster.

I agree that GADV is sorely lacking in water rides, especially after the removal of the eastern flume and splashdown. A decade ago people were glad they were removed believing better rides would replace them soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Please, this is one thing Hurricane Harbor really needs. The park is so large, yet fills to capacity at least twice every two weeks. You'd think Six Flags would make an expansion or something, but nope. Maybe one of those trapdoor water slide complexes would be nice, but I'm no water park enthusiast, I'm for the roller coasters.

• 3 weeks later...

I miss Water Effect so much. It was great being able to stand on the bridge to cool off real quick. Did they scrap Splash Water Falls from SFNE? Even though its not that great of a ride and can get dizzy it would be appreciated here and most of all besides labor and transportation its free. The ride in the picture GAcoaster posted looks awesome that looks like an awesome ride with a narrow footprint, maybe it could fit next to Zumanjaro's queue? Either way if i'd like to see it in Movietown/Old Country to round it out but I honestly don't mind where they'd put it because i'd be happy to get a water ride regardless.