VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Jersey Devil Coaster - Now Open!

29yrswithaGApass

This morning this ad popped up in my Instagram feed. The account is the official Great Adventure account so it seems legit. Although perhaps it was recorded earlier with the intent of Jersey Devil to open in May. I'd be shocked if they can start soft openings by the end of Memorial Day weekend.

Just now, CoasterKing369 said:

This morning this ad popped up in my Instagram feed. The account is the official Great Adventure account so it seems legit. Although perhaps it was recorded earlier with the intent of Jersey Devil to open in May. I'd be shocked if they can start soft openings by the end of Memorial Day weekend.

Looks like we posted on here about this at the same time lol

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mkj3322 said:

Does anybody expect this to be delayed given the discussed valleying taking place? Given the valleying and the water dummy vaulted out (not the rides fault), it sounds like they will be testing for a while.

I don't think so.  I am sure they will be sharing some details very soon.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Gyrotron said:

Does anyone know if new attractions get added to Flash Pass? Or is there a delay between opening to when they get officially added?

Just asking to see if/when JDC will be added to Flash Pass. Thanks! 😊 

Jersey Devil Coaster is listed on the flash pass as “closed” as of my visit yesterday!