VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Fright Fest 2008-- Weekends Through November 2nd!

GAcoaster

You know they could consider turning that whole area into a Fright Fest Zone and then have the Awakening Parade begin with the gates opening and ghouls and such coming out to the rest of the park to play. It would be really cool to see the gates open, with smoke blowing out of them and random ghouls beginning to wander into the park leading the procession. Ah the imagies stored away in my head right now :)

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think something for Fright Fest is coming to Chillers Site!YAY!:) :) :):):):):):):)

There is. They are just tryinng to firgure out what. Terror Trail, hayride, new trail...I was told this today as I walked through the chiller area and 2 supervisors were out there talkiing about it and I asked. They were walking around and getting a visual basiclly.

You didn't miss much. It had the potential to be good, but it was too rushed a production. The star of the show is one of the Shows supervisors, and he has a good voice and actually sang live, but in a venue where there's so much coaster noise it would have made more sense to do it to track. Especially since it was all in black light so you couldn't actually see if the performers were singing or not...

The official site has been updated with the FrightFest page!!!! It's the 4th. block down on the left hand side of the main page. No listing of shows yet but it gives the date's and casting info. It will be here before we know it. I love Halloween. :Skull5:

If that area of concrete is for fright fest, thats cool, but I dont want it to stay that way over the offseason, perfect size for a drop tower. Guest dont come to see the amazing slab of concrete. Thats all that little section is..concrete..some more concrete, and did I mention the concrete?

I gotta tell ya, I had the best laugh over "the amazing slab of concrete". I don't know why, it just tickled my funny bone.

Does anyone know when they usually start decorating for Fright Fest? I usually come up in October and go to the park, but this year I am trying to get there while the park is still "normal". I know time is running out. I just haven't seen the park without spider webs and skeletons in a long time.

And even better...it goes right into November! It reduces the off-season by 1 whole month!

I was very surprised to see that we had the first weekend in Nov. this year. Do you think they will do FrightFest show's after Halloween for the last 2 days of the season?(Halloween is Fri.)