VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Miscellaneous Mumblings

Thrill-Pics

1 hour ago, Lemur said:

Well, I've paid my mortgage for nothing then ... 

Oh, I didn't even think of that.  Maybe I can run to the Ford dealer and pick up a new Mustang GT and I wont have to worry about making the insurance payment or the monthly payments.

• Haha 1

I was going to tell my boss I wont be in on Monday but why? He wont know!!

OH!!!! Maybe we can get Great Adventure to open on Monday so that maybe we will be in the middle of a great coaster ride at the exact moment.

Unless its on the 23rd in Australia and we don't make it to the 23rd.  I need more information. What time zone are we talking?

Here is a little video link on the subject.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/tunedin/world-to-end-on-april-23-according-to-numerologist/vi-AAw22R8

Edited by scott

Just now, Six Flags FUN! said:

^ GUYS THE WORLD WILL NOT ENDING ON MONDAY, THIS IS A FAKE. GIVE UP GUYS. ITS A FAKE IT'S NOT HAPPENING AT ALL!

Oh, come on, you got my hopes up.  I was going to get the Mustang GT. black, convertible, then head over to Great Adventure and ride Nitro until the world ends or as the video says, until God takes me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 2:05 AM, ericthewanderer said:

I just saw on other sites that SFOG's train caught on fire and 2 employees were injured.Hopefully they-the employees AND the park-quickly recover. 

Here is a news report with video.

http://www.wjbf.com/news/georgia-news/2-workers-wounded-in-train-fire-at-six-flags-over-georgia/1177593457

On 7/26/2015 at 12:22 PM, 29yrswithaGApass said:

I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with growing peach trees in NJ. I read an article in the newspaper about how peach trees supposedly do quite well in this region and was thinking about giving it a shot with a few trees.

Last summer when I moved into my new house I finally planted a peach tree.  Noticed this today (see photo).  I am not an expert but this looks promising!

0B57E7D5-E8BE-4D2E-8726-B550F5243A03.jpeg

Given the amount of crime stories that routinely come through the newsfeeds referencing Six Flags Blvd outside of Six Flags Over Georgia, if I were Six Flags Corp I would change the name of that street so that it didn't constantly make negative headlines referencing the park.  It seems a lot of bad stuff happens not far from SFOG.

It's a shame they are having problems in that area. My family visited some friends 15 years ago  who moved from PA to near White Water, and the area seemed nice but maybe it's worse near the amusement park or the whole area got worse. I agree a name change would be a good idea.

On 5/22/2018 at 1:06 PM, scott said:

I may be easily entertained but I watched Justice League again last night and I find that I enjoy that movie.

Watched The Phantom Menance last week on TNT and I enjoyed it. It is easily my second favorite SW film. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you. I couldn't believe the pictures and hearing that some of the store signs attached to the shopping center were moved around 6 miles away and cars from the Nissan agency were found 1/4 of a mile down the road. I saw a lot lightning in the sky and the rain started on the drive home but just thought it was going to be a bad thunderstorm.

Next week will the 4th of July, the Xmas of Summer! In fact, Ralphie's dad from A Christmas Story, his favorite holiday is the 4th of July in the short stories the film is based on. It is why he compares the leg lamp to the 4th in the film, as he really loves fireworks and the whole town would watch his display.