VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Fall Family Night 2008-- September 26th

Railer

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Railer. It's supposed to be for season pass holders, but ALL season pass holders go, and bring their freinds for $15! It's crowed, but festive just the same. It may be an hour tops wait for a ride, but it's worth to see just how everybody comes here to have fun! I don't know why, but I fell like I was just paid to say that? :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

The forecast now is 68 Deg for the high, 60 for the low, and 70% chance of rain <_< . It it rains too much they may shut down the park early. Years ago during a Coasters After Dark it was so unusually cold that they closed the park down 90 min early.

I guess the weather is fitting going into the fall season, but the rain sounds like it's gonna be scattered around so it might not be a total loss in all honesty. Still think it's at least worth a shot for the night. Even if only a couple of rides are my total, it'll be a good end of the regular season before FF begins.

Looks as if the weather will be showery during the evening hours so we could still be in business. As long as the rains in the morning don't make them close down the park with no business!

P.S. Doesn't this seem rather familiar with another event at the park having daily weather updates and everyone hoping for the best :P

Edited by JetsDevs4Lyf