VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2023 Great ADVENTure Calendar- Day 2- Follow Through with the Log Flume's Restoration

The Log Flume REALLY deserves to be fully restored. For many people it is THE ride they remember most at the park from the day it opened through today. 

It's really important to me and many guests that this is actually done right and not a victim of budget cutting like so many projects at the park seem to have been. 

The Log Flume is one of my top 3 favorite non coaster rides in the park. I like the multiple drops and that you get cooled off and not soaked. It always seemed like a popular ride with a long line on almost all warm or hot days. I hope the full restoration still happens.

8 hours ago, Yoshi said:

The Log Flume is one of my top 3 favorite non coaster rides in the park. I like the multiple drops and that you get cooled off and not soaked. It always seemed like a popular ride with a long line on almost all warm or hot days. I hope the full restoration still happens.

Not soaked you say? I've sat in the front of the boat and got absolutely soaked on this before, multiple times. The final drop is fine, it's just a random area before you go past the Off-Road Adventure Queue, it just hits a spot of water and pours over the boat. Between that, massive lines when the weather is ok, and them squeezing more people on your boat (when you already have 3) it's rare to ride their flume much. Coal Cracker all the way, that's been the superior flume for me. 

Though I do really want them to restore the log flume, I'd choose Skyway and Mine Train to stay any day. 

• Like 1

I usually sat in the back of the boat, maybe that made a difference? I should have added that if someone was at the coin operated sprayers, I did get soaked then too, especially the 3rd one that looked like a shower head that the log went right under.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...