VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Six Flags Announcements for '09 Season

Railer

One thing I have noticed from all the off-season tours this year, and the Announcement that has not been made yet, is that there are no pics. of Yum Yum Palace. Is this the Announcement that we have been waiting for? A re-painted and updated Yum Yum (Character Cafe)? Seems fishy that there is not one shot of it yet, even in all the Carosel shot's, no Yum Yum in the backround. Hmmmm...

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since alot of attention will be on the Grandstand at the lake this year with the Fireworks, and since there are no pics. of it from any of the Off-Season Tours, could this be an announcement, That it has been redone? My quess is it will need a new sound system for quality audio for the Fireworks. And some new lighting for safety when the show is over.

What does SBNO mean?

I was so hoping I would get to experience Houdini, it was one of the very few disapointments I had last year.

• 1 month later...
^Sorry but it probably won't happen at all this season.And is there anymore announcements?I was just thinking of that at work today when I was bored,so the announcements were Big Wheel,Carousel,and what else was there?

One last announcement remaining...