VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2009 Opening Day April 4th

rcji

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe we have heard that Houdini was not opening this year, but i found this on the Official Site just now in the Themed Area section under the Fantasy Forest. " Be enchanted by a 150-foot Ferris wheel, feel tiny in spinning tea cups or be amazed by Harry Houdini's magic tricks." I hope this is not a section of the site that hasn't been updated in awile, but sound's to me that Houdini may be re-opening after all.

Excellent Find! Maybe that is what the "surprise" is.

Sorry all, I just went and checked other themed areas in that section and in the Movietown Tab it still has Water Effect listed in it. It looks like they haven't updated that part of the site in awile.

That is really bad that the park does that, combiend with the generic ride ads that are shown on TV that show a splashdown boat makes it look like MTWE is still at the park. I'm sure people have shown up to the park looking for that ride only to not find it.

I just checked out the shopping section of the Official Site and there is a new shop called "Big Wheel Deals", it is located at the exit of the Big Wheel. It looks to be a discount shop. And it also says that a shop similar to the "Ride Zone" will be back on Main Street with Coaster Merchandise. As long as the "Dolphin Zone" is gone I will be happy.

I just checked out the shopping section of the Official Site and there is a new shop called "Big Wheel Deals", it is located at the exit of the Big Wheel. It looks to be a discount shop. And it also says that a shop similar to the "Ride Zone" will be back on Main Street with Coaster Merchandise. As long as the "Dolphin Zone" is gone I will be happy.

Lol, about the dolphin store, that actually took alot of late nights and hard work for one of our full times and our full time manager. They worked hard on it and did a good job, it just wasnt successful, lol.

I recieved my Season Pass in the mail yesterday,it's kind of plain looking but I won't be using it this year since I will be working there.What does Premium Pass written on it mean,is that when you get the Rise and Scream perks?

Last year you needed Premium for Rise and Scream along with Coasters After Dark and Family Fall Fun Night

Lol, about the dolphin store, that actually took alot of late nights and hard work for one of our full times and our full time manager. They worked hard on it and did a good job, it just wasnt successful, lol.

It was a nice shop, but I like the "Ride Zone" idea. having all the Coaster merchandise in one shop is good. I just wish they had some more stuff, maybe minatures like the "Statix" line from Coaster Dynamics. They are really cool.