VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2009 Opening Day April 4th

rcji

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Me Too!!!! I'm not promising anything, I have never gone to the Twp. Building to do something like this before. I'm not sure what info they can give, but I am sure it's all Public Record. I heard when Hurricane Harbor was being built the Blueprint Map was on display in the Building.

Sometimes the smallest things have the biggest impact.

And, some things don't need to go before the planning board.

Let's not forget that survey a few of us took a few weeks ago. I would imagine one of the announcements is about a Season Pass Holder Rewards program.

Edited by CablesEric

I didn't really get too excited. I wasn't expecting something major. If it were major, it would've previously been announced. I'm hoping it'll be something about an existing ride, though. Either that, or something to do with a new attraction like a Memorabilia Museum or something awesome like that.

I was just snooping around on another Ga Fansite (this will always be "home" to me) and they were talking about an extensive Log Flume rehab going on this off-season as well as the Big Wheel. Is that what you guys are keeping from us? They had a pic. of the work being done as well. I think I might of found out the "other" announcement. And I though it was "too cold" for you guy's to head to that side of the Park, but the pic. of the work being done on the Flume tell's me the Tour did go to that side of the Park. Hmmmm...