VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2009 Opening Day April 4th

rcji

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Mike13 @ Mar 1 2009, 10:47 PM) Oh man,I want to know really bad now sad.gif lol,is it worth the wait and almost literaly dying to know.

Think of it this way thought, if you and others are dying to hear about it, imagine knowing about it and not being able to share information with people you know will appreciate it. I think all around this is rough on everyone to know stuff is out there but not be able to share or find out either way.

I think that about the press release thing but the second part when he said "Another one we didn't get any info on (yet) but we know where it's happening, but not exactly what yet! ;) " I'm not sure what's gonna happen in that.my guess is something is being added somewhere or rethemed?Maybe,guess we'll have to wait and see =/

The Park has some surprises! GAH has some surprises! And we will also have some surprises together! B)

That sounds really good "together". Hopefully it is what I quessed last Season when we were at the Park one time Harry (think back, I'm sure you know what I mean) It is something I have wanted for a long time, and have actually requested it at Guest Relations quite a few times. I am off on Thurs. I took a Vac. Day, I have alot of things to take care of that day, and if we don't hear anything by then I am heading to the Jackson Twp. building to find out some detail's of what will be happening this year. It is all public info and I will share whatever I can find out.