VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

A Great Adventure on a Bizarro ride

GAcoaster

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a pic. from SFNE's Opening Day, from SFNE Online. I hope a we get a similar sign for our Bizarro, it looks pretty good. They are also adding Building Facade's along the course that seem neat too. But I don't think they are getting the Auger Of Doom like we are.

gallery_208_401_235058.jpg

I walked arounf the backside of the northern star arena and saw a really good view of those trenches yesterday! I also noticed black boxes on the MCBR and lift and I cant remember if these were here before. Anyone know?

I believe the black boxes you noticed are the Unloading platforms used when it is necessary to unload the ride from the lift or MCBR.

The other GA Fan Site out there had some pics. of Medusa's, or or should I say, Bizarro's Train's in the Station. They had the water Dummies as Rider's. You really can't make out the Speaker's in the Seat's though. The only reason I knew about it was Screamscape had a link today. So I quess the testing phase has begun, probably to get the Track Sensor's in sync with the Effect's.

Great News!!!! My pic. for the Bizarro Contest has been Posted!!!! It is under my Railer name and it is my 4yr. old Bizarre Mr. Six. I will be recieving another E-Mail on Apr.24th. on how to get the free tix. to the Park, and I am in the running for the Media Event. :clap:

ME TOO!!!!!!!! I am the pic about the headless lady. And I swear there was no editing there! Its soo freaky!

Vote wise, our pics. are running away with it. It's ashame vote's have nothing to do with the selected winners. The winners will be selected by a panel of Judges. I believe we already won a free ticket to the Park that day. On the Apr. 24th. we will get an E-mail with a code to take to the Six Flags Site to print a Ticket for that day. Cool pic. by the way.

Edited by Railer

I love how you crack on us over there. It's quite funny to be honest with you.

Not all of us are crazy. Come on now.

Plus, these trains are actually exciting to look at.

It's not the whole fact that the ride tested, but it's all about the trains and the extensive modification they did to them.