VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

A Great Adventure on a Bizarro ride

GAcoaster

I can see Superman going to Six Flags America or Kentucky Kingdom as a new attraction since Supermans capacity would be better for a smaller park.It would be weird not having Superman there though and having a shortened boardwalk.I can see it happening eventually,but I don't think it will happen.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see Superman going to Six Flags America or Kentucky Kingdom as a new attraction since Supermans capacity would be better for a smaller park.It would be weird not having Superman there though and having a shortened boardwalk.I can see it happening eventually,but I don't think it will happen.

I agree with Superman being a good addition for Kentucky Kingdom, but America all ready has Batwing, I don't think having two flyers (even though one is a Vekoma) would work out. Flyers are not necessarily a "gimmick", but if you put them in a area where people have never seen a flying coaster before, it will amaze A LOT of people and bring them out.

And Chang would be a fun ride to see come to the park! A return of a stand-up to the park, LOL. Plus, they could easily target the newer generation that wasn't around for Shockwave. I doubt many people (minus the old park veterans & coaster enthusiasts) that go to the park have seen a stand-up before.

Edited by Josh Davidson

Oh yeah,I completely forgot about Batwing.Yeah it wouldn't make sense for Superman to go to America when they already have another ride like it.I don't know about a stand-up although I have never rode any of them,I hear they do hurt. :pinch:

The days of buying giant B&M's are over, but don't forget about Heavily Themed CGI's (Terminator). Anything new that we would get would be along those lines. How about a "Themed" Euro-Fighter, no Six Flags has one yet.

As a parking lot ride, Superman is a coaster that can be added almost anywhere there is a flat piece of ground. I still think Superman will soon be removed and rotated to another Six Flags park as a new attraction there for 2010 or 2011.

Hmm, I guess you never know. They did go pretty light on the theming, especially on a ride that could have benefitted highly from a cityscape to fly through. When you compare theming of our Superman to the theming of the same exact ride elsewhere (ie. Crystal Wings in China), it's amazing to see how much different the ride could have been:

p21086.jpg

p21082.jpg

More pics: http://www.rcdb.com/ig3141.htm

Sorry, that was a little off topic... but it's still pretty insane!

As a parking lot ride, Superman is a coaster that can be added almost anywhere there is a flat piece of ground. I still think Superman will soon be removed and rotated to another Six Flags park as a new attraction there for 2010 or 2011. Unfortunately, I can imagine a shortened Boardwalk section ending at the Parachute ride, or even worse, at Twister. :(

It will probably not coma as a surprise to anyone, but I would love to see the Boardwalk shortened. I've always hated the fact that they built rides in the parking lot. I know it's cheap, but it shows. Cheap is not always best.

The Audio on Bizarro has been "changed up" a little. They have added alot of movie "soundbytes" as said earlier by a Member here. I heard Marlon Brando from the Original Superman Movie, and Jack Nicholson's Joker in there as well. There are quite a few other one's that I can't quite place yet. (I only rode once today) I did get to hear the entire "Brake Run" Song as we were "stacked" for a few. It does have an "ending" and does not just do a "Fade Out". They also added a couple more SFTV Monitors in the Que, and one on the outside of the Station by the Stair's. And I even broke down and bought that Bizarro Figure in the Merchandise Stand by the Entrance, it is just too cool.

• 4 weeks later...

Here is pretty much all the quotes they say on Bizarro. Italic quotes are the ones from the media day track

Lift Hill Audio

"I think he's coming Mr. Luthor" (Otis, Superman the Movie)

Lets Move Out

Keep Moving!

"You Have Great Power" (Jor-El, Superman the Movie)

What's your status?

There seems to be a worm hole, sir.

We're on a mission from God (The Blues Brothers)

We're sitting on top of the story of the century (Perry White, Superman the Movie)

The decision of the council will now be heard (Jor-El, Superman the Movie)

There goes a reporter from the Daily Planet

What is she doing?

See anyting familiar? (Lex Luthor, Superman Returns)

Get Back! Get Back!

(woman screams)

She's falling in!

Doesn't anybody notice this? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills! (Jacobim Mugatu- Zoolander)

What's that?

You could hear something coming from the inside!

Look out!

This ain't reality TV! (Frank Costello- The Departed)

(Bizarro laughs)

Didn't your dad ever teach you to LOOK, BEFORE, YOU LEAP! (Lex Luthor- Superman Returns)

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!! (Gandalf- Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring)

Ride audio

What do we do?

TAKE COVER!!

You diseased maniac

First, we have fun!

Hey MA! The meatloaf!

Why? Why?

WHERE ARE YOU?!! (Batman Begins)

Here (Batman Begins)

The wheels on the bus go round and round

Game over man! Game over! (Private Hudson- Aliens)

We're trapped!

Neel before Zod (General Zod- Superman II)

Say hello to my little friend!! (Tony Montana- Scarface)

Bizarro Number One!

Edited by MarioSonic94

• 3 weeks later...