VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

The Green Lantern

GAcoaster

I think the track layout in the newspaper article pretty much confirms that Chang is coming our way to Great Adventure - unless it is moved to another Six Flags park by next year! I have uploaded some photos of Chang from a visit I made to the park in June 2007. They can be found in our new Chang at Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom album. Here are some samples.

gallery_2_43_190520.jpg

gallery_2_43_28235.jpg

gallery_2_43_11101.jpg

gallery_2_43_236311.jpg

gallery_2_43_530998.jpg

gallery_2_43_131797.jpg

3 trains won't matter much if they only have 2 people checking restraints since it will just mean the trains are only going to double stack. I am hoping they have 4 people rather than the standard 2.

GASM queue was alot nicer than Nitro's. Sure they let rust holes form but at least most of the GASM queue was covered and kept the sun off. Most of Nitro's queue you would just bake in the sun.

Edited by The Master

I'm not sure. I have to wonder how much was done to the track for installation at GAm before the change of venue. I believe the theme that had been chosen for GAm was something unique and it will be interesting to see if it survives or becomes something new.

I was there on the 23rd and managed to stick my camera through a hole in a fence in The Golden Kingdom. At this point there was A lot of scrap metal and steel being picked up by machines and thrown into dumpsters. I took some photos and video.

Here's a link to the video-

Here's a picture

fu5evk.jpg