VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Batman: The Ride

Batman: The Ride's Track Color  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Which color track do you prefer for Batman?

• Black
    • Yellow

That's my baby. :D

Of all the rides I worked while at Six Flags (and let me tell you, it's got to the point over 2 and a half years where it's easier for me to tell you what I DIDN'T work), being the lead of Batman was the most fun I ever had. Ever.

Hopefully, I'm chosen ride assistant for Batman this up coming year! :)

Thanks man! I look forward to this! :D

Oh, a challenge for ya.

When I was lead in 07, my crew and I used to hit around 850-900 (sometimes more! 1K is our record) an hour. I don't know if you guys had a ton of rule changed since then (most likely) but see how much you can get (being safe of course) :D

If you have any questions about the Bat, hit me up via PM.

Oh, a challenge for ya.

When I was lead in 07, my crew and I used to hit around 850-900 (sometimes more! 1K is our record) an hour. I don't know if you guys had a ton of rule changed since then (most likely) but see how much you can get (being safe of course) :D

If you have any questions about the Bat, hit me up via PM.

Oh this is my first year as ride assistant! I'm still a rookie, but I'll try to meet your expectations safely, or beat them, which ever comes first :).

Working at the park was a lot of fun. I do miss it quite often. But I prefer the park I work at now.

Side note, Batman the Ride was my first ever roller coaster with inversions when I was 8 years old =)

"When the floor goes down, don't you frown. Batman's gonna turn your world upside down" ;)

-Dainan

Working at the park was a lot of fun. I do miss it quite often. But I prefer the park I work at now.

Side note, Batman the Ride was my first ever roller coaster with inversions when I was 8 years old =)

"When the floor goes down, don't you frown. Batman's gonna turn your world upside down" ;)

-Dainan

B:TR was my first "grown-up" coaster too! I wish Chiller was still here to operate, but B:TR is still as great! :)

I was at the park last year working in the food department. To be honest, it was grueling. I know working as a ride attendant is hard,

but I will strive to do what I love best.

• 11 months later...
The Great Ohio Coaster Club just posted this to Facebook from No Coaster Con

Six Flags Great America just announced Batman the Ride will be running backwards for a limited time in 2013.

Not sure if this is unique or the set up for a bad idea.

Edited by MarioSonic94

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...