VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Twisted Mayhem of THE JOKER Unleashed

29yrswithaGApass

I know it's not really comparable to follow construction of a coaster like Green Lantern with 4000+ feet of track that took a while to construct versus this coaster but it still amazes me how just a few days between updates and they already have that much more track in place.

There are are walkways on that side (definitely at lest the queue since it loads from both sides), but to the normal viewer, you'll mostly see green.

This presents an interesting phenomenon. Many of the photos we've seen are of the purple side, so expect a significant difference when you see it in person and the ride is green!

Edited by Matt Kaiser

Holy crud, that's some amazing progress! I haven't been paying much attention to this whole thing since the announcement of the new name, but I didn't expect it to be halfway done by now.

Remember when a new year's flagship attraction was operational by opening day instead of Memorial weekend? These pictures kind of gave me false hope for something like that

Not sure if this has been said on another thread somewhere, but the word is that Blackbeard's will now be themed to Harley Quinn to go along with "Villian's Cafe" and the Joker. Not sure about it though, i haven't heard anything on that myself.

I personally hoped that doesn't happen, we already have a super villain are super hero themed area, and we should have two when we could have one.

Well, i look at like this. Where does it end? Harley Quinn will be next to the "Buccanneer", that will seem out of place too, do we change that? Then "Jolly Roger" will be out of place, and there's the end of the Lakefront's Theme. But wIth the length of the Train on BBLT, it would be better suited as a "Catwoman's Whip", but "Harley Quinn" is always nearby her "Joker". And it fit's from a marketing perspective with "Batman" striking back next year against all the "Villian's"

Edited by Railer

Well, i look at like this. Where does it end? Harley Quinn will be next to the "Buccanneer", that will seem out of place too, do we change that? Then "Jolly Roger" will be out of place, and there's the end of the Lakefront's Theme. But wIth the length of the Train on BBLT, it would be better suited as a "Catwoman's Whip", but "Harley Quinn" is always nearby her "Joker". And it fit's from a marketing perspective with "Batman" striking back next year against all the "Villian's"

And Swashbuckler too. It's like the bare minimum of a section, hanging on by a thread.

And even Skull Mountain fits in with those mentioned. But if "The Joker's" exit dump's right into the Entrance of BBLT, i see why they are doing it. But then it all comes back to "Total Mayhem" being a better name, cause' none of this would happened if they kept that. But we get alot more with "The Joker". Guess you have to weigh the "plusses and minuses" then.

Don't know why, but I'm surprised they are that far along. Couple more pieces and they will be done with vertical construction. I'm more intrigued what they do with the plaza/queue than the actual coaster.

Same. We already know what the coaster is going to look like. I want to see the queue :P