VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Twisted Mayhem of THE JOKER Unleashed

29yrswithaGApass

"The Joker" seems to be more positive on the public than Total Mayhem was. Its also giving exposure to those who didnt see it announced the first time.

Look's like that last little part of the Stadium is gone, that one wall section that was left on the last day. The Shed is still standing near the Lake like 29yrs said it would also.

Its still there, just hidden. I thought it was gone too until i looked again.

XtI6Y0N.png

• Like 1

I think that a DC Super Friends Area could be added in the back area between The Joker and Bugs Bunny National Park. Then we would have two (or three if the north Boardwalk counts) DC themed sections.

Then they should of removed that piece of the corner wall of that inner part of the Stadium. They can't construct a new wall on a 40+ year old Wall. All "The Joker" will need is a Transformer somewhere nearby, it won't pull a crazy amount of electric. Their has to be some reason why it can't be taken down. Maybe if were lucky they will plant some Shrubs to hide most of it, and then we will have a neat little piece of history hanging around and give the VIP Guides something new to point out.

I think that a DC Super Friends Area could be added in the back area between The Joker and Bugs Bunny National Park. Then we would have two (or three if the north Boardwalk counts) DC themed sections.

I feel Bugs Bunny National Park is the best kids area in the park. Move a few rides from Safari kids there and knock down Safari kids and Bugs seaport and replace with DC Super Friends.

Guess these Pictures were before the snow, at least it's melting quick. Love the new colors.

Edited by Yoshi
Merged double post

I know a few people that are your typical general public. They've been showing me The Joker and asking me if I've seen this new ride Six Flags is getting. I always have to let them know it's been announced for awhile now they just changed the name of it and they're so surprised when I tell them. I guess a lot of people I seeing it for the first time all together.

Edited by CoasterKrazy

The "Seaport/Safari Kids" area should be converted to a DC Superfriends area if they were to add one. Although i like that section being themed to the Safari, as it's what makes our Park really unique, but the Sesport is way overdue for an upgrade. And with it's close proximity to Movietown the Superfriend's theme would fit nicely.

I LOVE the retheme!! Obviously we got too many superhero themed rides as it is, especially since they are scattered all over the park. However, Total Mayhem was a brutally generic, RCT-level name. I like the Joker as a theme a lot, and the colors will look amazing, especially along the lake. Hopefully they put effort into the theming like SFFT did with their Batman.

• Like 1

I am hoping for the Hologram of the Car still. In the close up shot of the Tent rendering, there is something inside, on the rt. side. And i am still wondering about the Exit Shop. I really hope they don't use those portable "shop's" that are basically giant Shipping Boxes they open up. They had them at "Bizarro" and the "Green Lantern" for the first year they opened. But i am thinking they will convert "Aqua Snack's" to the Shop. I don't think it will be another Food/Drink option with how close it is to the Bar/Pizza shop (and everything else) around the Fountain. One is really not needed there, on the other side of the Lakefront close to BBNP would be better.

TDK still has a lot of riders and is good for smaller riders. I hope it doesn't go anywhere.

I don't mind the super hero/villain themes. There is a lot of elements that can be easily incorporated into the theme at the ready. Just pick up a comic book and pick some fun things to put in.

I think TDK is a great ride. There are two things that almost all parks have: a classic woodie and a wild mouse. Getting rid of TDK would just be another downgrade. Plus it is a good coaster for those who are not yet ready for the big ones, or just don't like the big ones in general.

• Like 1

Going back on topic, this would have been a better fit where Chiller's old station currently is. If it was placed there then you would have 3 Batman themed rides next to each other and create a themed area.

The entrance is neat, but the tent should extend over the whole queue, not just half of it. Hopefully the station will be themed like Joker's Jinx down in SFA.

Anywhere in that area would be a good spot so we have 3 batman rides near each other. I feel like with The Joker it is just so randomly placed. They should have saved the name for a coaster to be put where the chiller was. Too late now, and I am interested to see how the theming is for the ride. I think it will be pretty cool. Plus the colors are definitely better than Total Mayhem.