VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2017 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

I don't think anything is happening to the dark knight because of licensing but I could see Skull Mountain get redone with more glow decorations and get rebranded to The Curse of Skull Mountain of coarse I cant see it happening to it with the amount of other thing the park would rather do but its a realistic idea!

Thats a good idea but im not sure the park would do that.. I mean they wouldnt do a name change really. If I were in charge I would just add some more theming and lights, and the ride is set! The queue has a crapload of theming, just more on ride theming would make the coaster even better!

I know the Autobahn building is now used for storage, but I can only wonder if it would be cost effective to refurbish the building or tear it down and build something new.

From what I remember, the building itself is in pretty good shape given the lack of care it has recieved, so I don't see why they wouldn't refurbish it.

What makes you guys think that the "TRex" coater is going to six flags great adventure and not any other six flags parks?

We think GADV because we believe SFGADV will have a few coasters coming soon, and Six Flags works very will with RMC. And since they released a new type of ride, we won't be surprised if Six Flags will purchase it and build it in a park in need of some good rides.
  • Like 1

What makes you guys think that the "TRex" coater is going to six flags great adventure and not any other six flags parks?

The only logical location would be at Great Adventure. I doubt Six Flags would give out another RMC to a park that already has one, and i doubt they would give a prototype to a park like Six Flags America, La Ronde, Great Escape, or St Louis. If they gave a prototype to Great Adventure, they would get more of the GPs reaction as it is the second most visited park in the chain, and they currently do not have an RMC. So basically to sum it up, the chain would be

- Giving GAdv an RMC

-putting a prototype in an area that will draw in more guests than other parks

(another logical reason)

- Great Adventure has tons of areas that can be used to house this coaster.

basically killing two birds with one stone

• Like 1

I have tried and tried to get that back on that survey, i still have the original e-mail. It was active for quite a few month's, but i just could not get that attraction back, but could the other's (Batman Motorbike Coaster, Water Coaster,Larsen Superloop) I think they pulled the animation for the "dueler" early after the response was overwhelmingly positive from all that i spoke too, and we started a little campaign by sharing the e-mail and flooding them with good reponses for it. Now (about a week ago) that e-mail's link is completely inactive. Niot sure when it went like that, but it is completely inactive now when i last tried. Can't even get the general survey questions back.

And Great Adventure has always been known as an innovator with Steel Coaster's, since even back in the early days. One of the 1st Arrow Mine Train's, the 1st Interlocking Loop's with "Lightning Loop's", the Tallest Looping Coaster (for a very short time) with "The Sream Machine", the 1st Floorless, and the biggie, the tallest and fastest in the World with Kingda Ka. And it's still the tallest, and sorry "Polar Coasters" until you have a over 400ft single drop, we keep our record. Your a different category. I think the main argument for it happening, besides all the thing's going on that are pointing it, is that it would fit our collection of Coasters perfectly. They can't go tall and try and compete with Nitro And Ka. Anything they would make going in that direction would either pale in comparision to "Kingda Ka", or make "Nitro" seem very old, and underwhelming if something new was say in the style of a "Fury 325". It would totally kill "Nitro's" popularity. They won't go "height". They won't go with another different Train, on a another B&M with say a Wingrider. We already have multiple version's of the same element's just running different style Train's, we know it, and they know it. Something launched, low to the ground, and with the sense of speed as the highlight would be a perfect fit for our Collection of Coaster's we already have. And if you look at it since "El DIablo" it will be a steady progression of 3 Coaster's going larger each step of the way. They will have added 3 different Coaster's, at 3 different thrill level's, in 3 refurbished section's of the Park. And that follow's what Fitzgerald has been doing from the start. And then after 2017, the "Justice League" on the Boardwalk in 2018 will round out everything perfectly as a the exact opposite of 3yrs of adding new Coaster's by adding the Park's first "Dark Ride". And we all know they love ANY excuse to get Guest's going into the Boardwalk any chance they get, and nothing does that better than a new attraction.

• Like 1

Maybe SFGam could send us V2 to finish off the lakefront. It is highly unlikely they would send V2 here, but the operational costs would be much lower compared to SFGam once the solar farm is installed.

DkEK5Mb.jpg

Seems like a legitimate reason why they removed the Lakefront stands

Maybe SFGam could send us V2 to finish off the lakefront. It is highly unlikely they would send V2 here, but the operational costs would be much lower compared to SFGam once the solar farm is installed.

DkEK5Mb.jpg

this is really off topic but where did you get the second picture without the stadiums from. Google Earth on my phone still has Rolling Thunder on it :/

GA won't get a used coaster that there is an identical twin of less than 50 miles away.

Surprisingly, our wild mouse and kiddie coaster are exact clones of Dorney Park's version. If SFGA had to build a coaster in the Grandstand's spot, i could see an Intamin Blitz coaster being added.

Sfgadv should also get a pendulum style thrill ride like "Max Air" next to the joker. So the riders swing over the lake! It could be themed to Harley Quinn or somthing

There's not much space around there, and putting a Huss frisbee where the old stands were would just look terrible.