VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2019 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

harry2004

7 minutes ago, Six Flags FUN! said:

Well time to update on future predictions:
2019: Wonder Woman Lasso of Truth (Giant Discovery)
2020: RMC Raptor or T-Rex

2021: Water Park expansion

2022: Kiddie Area Revamp (DC Super Friends area)
2023: Flat Ride Package

2024: Family Rides

2025: New Coaster

So Wonder Woman Lasso of Truth (Giant Discovery) was been leaked and confirmed for SFGadv in 2019! Dang it, I was hoping for a new coaster but Giant Discovery is okay! I'm fine with that.😁 RMC Raptor or T-Rex would have to wait until 2020!😀

Take it with a grain of salt.  I think it’s official but some people are dedicated to spreading fake news, especially the coaster community.

30 minutes ago, Squidy2201 said:

I am certainly not dissapointed but I think another theme would have been better.

I'd rather called Swashbuckler Wonder Woman: Lasso of Truth. You could easily rename the Discovery based on it's placement to Riddler's Revenge.

I'm kind of skeptical about it though. At least what I can see across many US Import Data sights, nothing has been imported in a month or 2 to any of the Six Flags parks. Now, I am a free user of the websites so I may not be getting the full information about whats imported to the parks. But I also know that Giant Discoveries only need a day to assemble once the site is prepared.

well if they move swashbuckler to metropolis, i think they move deja vu into swashbuckler lot and call it typhoon and retheme adventure alley and adventure seaport into boardwalk so they have a correction with the lakefront and the lake, then demolished the pinball parlor building and use the lot left by deja vu into a game plaza like six flags magic mountain have

Edited by harry2004

29 minutes ago, 29yrswithaGApass said:

Did anyone catch that the copyright on the bottom of the spoiler link (when it was available) was dated 2017?  Fake news?

not gonna lie I completely believed this leak but I was kind of suspect on the wording of the actual article thing saying how its just coming to NJ and how short the actual article was. Does anyone know if it’s possible to hack the site or anything?

7 minutes ago, MitchCaltabiano said:

not gonna lie I completely believed this leak but I was kind of suspect on the wording of the actual article thing saying how its just coming to NJ and how short the actual article was. Does anyone know if it’s possible to hack the site or anything?

I was skeptical about it because of no records of Zamperla importing anything just yet. But it just looked like they were in the process of creating the page to be published and accidentally published it early. That's what went through my mind. Plus if you delete the part that mentions 2019 in the url, it still brings you to Great Adventures website

On 8/20/2018 at 5:04 PM, Six Flags FUN! said:

Guys again we just don't know yet what new 2019 addition will gonna have yet until next Thursday. Giant Discovery rumor might be not true. It's going to be RMC Raptor rumor is true or not...

Copyright year means nothing. Just means that style of page was copyrighted in 2017. The page is a template. 

Edited by Highridin
Double post
  • Like 1

I can confirm the page is real, the new for 2019 pages went up around August 14th but this was the only page they forgot to block access to.  As mugnezz said, the ride information didn’t show up until today and the page is still a work in progress, which is normal on the Six Flags website.

If you play around with the url, you will find the other 18 parks that will be receiving new attractions for 2019.  These pages all say Access Denied.

On 8/11/2018 at 11:50 AM, Six Flags FUN! said:

I'm so scared guys, we don't know about rumors we getting Giant Discovery, RMC Raptor or Skywarp. Most rumors about RMC Raptor being at SFGadv in 2019 might be true or not. Giant Discovery aka Craznity clone rumor might be not true because SFNE already has Giant Discovery already so SFGadv was too little far away from SFNE. So RMC Raptor might be option for the park because the crates might already here for supports for the coaster in next year...All the rumors including Giant Discovery and Skywarp might be not true at all. RMC Raptor rumor might be true. Not Giant Discovery and Skywarp. Now Harry and other members of forums, as the rumors are getting true or not true. Think about it, and how the rumors may be true or not, I would love RMC Raptor coming to the park in 2019 than Giant Discovery and Skywarp. If RMC T-Rex is happening in next year at SFGadv, is RMC T-Rex is finally in production in next year for SFGadv? I'm scared about Giant Discovery at SFGadv next year I don't want a Giant Discovery yet because we just got a flat ride called Cyborg Cyber Spin. We need a new coaster next year like RMC T-Rex/Raptor. Is that true we might or not getting a Giant Discovery at SFGadv next year if Giant Discovery is happening or not I will have a heart attack or not, please I really want RMC Raptor/T-Rex next year....Remember last June during Cyborg Cyber Spin opening our park president said they are opening the addition for a year, probably for RMC T-Rex/Raptor or Giant Discovery. I gotta guess RMC Raptor or T-Rex.

Will someone please take his crack stem and coffee away?

• Like 1

So an insider has told me that SFGA is getting 5 things this year.... 

1 new garbage can by El Toro

2 new benches, 1 by Joker, and 1 by Ka

1 new body dryer... They are putting it next to the animal safari for some reason...

and 1 RMC.... Red Meat Cooker... apparently it's some type of steak house...

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, photoguy said:

So an insider has told me that SFGA is getting 5 things this year.... 

1 new garbage can by El Toro

2 new benches, 1 by Joker, and 1 by Ka

1 new body dryer... They are putting it next to the animal safari for some reason...

and 1 RMC.... Red Meat Cooker... apparently it's some type of steak house...

I'd actually be thrilled with new benches!! That way I can sit my lazy butt with my youngest while my oldest 2 ride 🤣

And...yum... steak house 🍖🥩 

I tip my hat to you for this post.

Edited by hollyferry

It's a shame that the leaks plus the new thread basically killed this one off. It's fun to have a really hot thread the night before announcements, and things like leaks and new threads should really be prevented in future threads. Am I the only one that's really annoyed by the fact that out of every single Six Flags park, ours is the one that always has it's additions leaked right before announcements? Has been happening since 2015.

Edited by Tower