VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

New for 2019 - Wonder Woman Lasso of Truth! OPENS JUNE 7TH

29yrswithaGApass

My palms are getting sweaty just thinking about the height of this ride, but I'm very excited. I noticed the skyline is present on the Dark Knight in the animation. Anyone think there's any significance to that? Or maybe the animator is just being wise.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have a friend who works at the park and said that the Wonder Women ops will also work Nitro. I feel that's a little weird being closer to Batman and Dark Knight/JL/Cyborg (which is a group). She mentioned a lot of other complex stuff about Adventure Alley and Lakefront that i'm not sure if its just rezozning the ops or Adventure Alley and Lakefront as a whole.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/2/2019 at 4:49 PM, Tbone112499 said:

From the park’s mobile app. “Catch a glimpse of 2019’s new construction.” Maybe we won’t see WW open with the park on April 6?

075D4FB4-BCAD-4826-9ED3-1FB7BAC8F2FF.jpeg

The park almost never has the newest ride ready to go for opening day. I can't remember the last time that happened. 

18 hours ago, BuddyChrist said:

Looks like Freefall's old queue house is still standing. Maybe they are going to reuse it? Or will it stay a dining patio?

If they do turn it into a queue house for WW, maybe they could scatter the dining tables for Metro Grill on the side of the restaurant near the bathrooms and across the way near the observatory. There were only 2-3 tables there before, but maybe they space the other tables there to free up space for a WW queue.

• 2 months later...
On 5/21/2019 at 5:33 PM, Six Flags FUN! said:

Now Wonder Woman member preview might on this Friday, but the ride won't open on this Saturday, the ride will might open on Memorial Day on Monday I think.

WW.jpg

Exclusive character meet-n-greets? You mean will there be return of DC Comics Superheroes characters to the park such as Batman, Wonder Woman, Superman, Supergirl, the Flash and Green Lantern?

We are here, and so far it's cosplayers from the Comic event.