VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Misc GA Mumblings

Up_Up_and_Away

I was just there last month. I always like to take a break during the day and chill at the lake for an hour. Here's a pic I took.

DSCF0004.jpg

Beautiful picture. :)

I heard a rumor about El Toro being struck by lightning, and being closed indefinitely due to failures in its electrical system! That's horrible if it's true... That's one of my favorite rides, not to mention one of the best wooden roller coasters in the world!

Edited by Great Adventurer

How come SFGA doesn't have recycling trash cans for plastic bottles and stuff? Do they get a fee for all the W/M Waste Management advertising on the regular trash cans they have now? Just wondering. Seems hip and politically correct to be "green" now adays .

ya the fire hydrant thing was awsome, we need a new splash water falls ride to get that wet again!.

splash water falls... i went 2 6 flags america last week and they have 1...it was refreshing getting hit by the wave.. GA should have never removed it...

I can't believe I'm quoting myself, but I remember a few seasons ago, It's A Small World was playing near Musik Express. Could this be the beginning of being bought by Disney? Theres the Wiggles, which are shown on Playhouse Disney, Disney merchandise sold in Six Flags Kids and now Disney music?!?!?!?!? I'd love the park to be bought by Disney. It be a resort, not a park, and we'd always have top notch show and rides!!(Unless they add Stitch <_<<_< )

i doubt SF would sell to disney... thats their biggest ad campaign "close to home"... disney is SF rival... i love disney i go about every 2 yrs, but SF has more rides and more parks.. Every1 would get tired of disney being everywhere..i know i would..lol

i doubt SF would sell to disney... thats their biggest ad campaign "close to home"... disney is SF rival... i love disney i go about every 2 yrs, but SF has more rides and more parks.. Every1 would get tired of disney being everywhere..i know i would..lol

I'd have to agree with you on that one. I love Disney as much as the next guy, but my heart belongs to good ol' Sixflags.

According to my sources, the bridge actually broke due to a large truck driving over it

which is dumb considering there are signs saying DO NOT DRIVE VEHICLE BEYOND THIS POINT. LOL, but thats not what I came here to say. Its aggervating me that im seeing rumors and stuff for other SF parks but not GA, freakin Great America has a "new attraction coming" sign that just went up. What the hell. Im getting impatient. I need at least a small clue or rumor...=[

Whoo hoo! That area of the park is rather dead, especially now that its a dead end.

actually, since its a dead end a lot of people just stay and get on medusa, since the bridge closed they have been opening it up at 1030 and it typically get a full q by 12-1. its been a long time since ive seen medusas q houses packed on a Wednesday in august.