VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Off-Season Tour Feb 16th, 2009

29yrswithaGApass

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything looks great and that's awesome that you guys were able to take a little tour of the park to get the scoop on what's going on in there. Seems like there are a lot of little projects going on all over the place, which is nice because no section of the park is really getting overlooked even if its only small little details. This was a ncie little appetizer to check out.

Nothing we can share right now.

I think that this symbol :devil: would be an appropriate extension to that statemend :)

In all honesty though it's nice to see the scope of work going on in the park in all the facets, and in all honesty this tour really broght to life many of the concepts we heard about through the planning board meetings so its nice to see the correlations. Besides with less than 2 months before opening this is some nice little filler material to our wait.

Now Harry, I think over the last Season I got to know you kinda well. We hung around at the park quite a few times, and just ran into each other alot over the Season, from just the sheer amount of times we go to the park. One thing I do know is, there is NO WAY you would not have taken Medusa shots if you were allowed. So don't think your fooling me, they are keeping tight wraps over the Re-Theme. The excuse of it being "too cold" from Tom won't work with me!!!! Great shot's as always, and now I wish I went to Eastcoaster even more, I'm sure Angel filled you in about today then, and maybe, just maybe, i could have come along. Just remember me on the Media Day, I had really rough start to this year. ;)

Thank you for the wonderful pictures and all the information that you could get.

This along with the War On Lines spotlight were great.

You guys never seize to amaze me with the amount of time and work you put into these things.

Thank you.

One thing I do know is, there is NO WAY you would not have taken Medusa shots if you were allowed. So don't think your fooling me, they are keeping tight wraps over the Re-Theme. The excuse of it being "too cold" from Tom won't work with me!!!!

In some cases there were photo restrictions while in other cases photos were allowed but there were photo (and information) sharing restrictions. We definitely will adhere to the park's requests!

And yes, Tom was right, it was cold. Not cold enough to make me wear a jacket, but cold nonetheless! :)

In some cases there were photo restrictions while in other cases photos were allowed but there were photo (and information) sharing restrictions. We definitely will adhere to the park's requests!

And yes, Tom was right, it was cold. Not cold enough to make me wear a jacket, but cold nonetheless! :)

I was wearing a coat and I was freezing! But, it was worth the walk... :)

Thanks for the pics of the Big Wheel. That's the big thing for me this season. It's something that the every day guest will get some use out of and I will enjoy it.

I'm surprised they knocked down the Carnegie Express building, but I look forward to something as esthetically and thematically appealing.

A tea place huh? Now that's my cup of rehab!

Edited by darkridedan