VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Spotlight Requests

Thrill-Pics

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Coaster Justin said:

Can we get a Glow In the Park Parade Spotlight?

I ask because it's not listed as a possible spotlight in the Show Venues, Productions, Attractions, or anywhere I've looked

That’s interesting! We actually have four parade spotlights that we are looking to do. Not sure what happened to the placeholders on the menu but those will be back up there soon. Glow in the park is in the mix but still a little bit away. Good news is the hotel spotlight is close to being published.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 29yrswithaGApass said:

That’s interesting! We actually have four parade spotlights that we are looking to do. Not sure what happened to the placeholders on the menu but those will be back up there soon. Glow in the park is in the mix but still a little bit away. Good news is the hotel spotlight is close to being published.  

Sorry to be a jerk

3 minutes ago, Coaster Justin said:

Sorry to be a jerk

You’re not!   I appreciate that type of feedback because it helps us keep our menus and therefore content complete.  An extra set of eyes is always useful so feel free to continue to let us know what you find or don’t find!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Would LOVE to see a GITP spotlight! So much to dig into, in terms of both the floats themselves and the story behind it all.

I just discovered this thread after so many years on this site, and basically all of my spotlight dreams have come true over the years, from Houdini to the Looney Tunes Lakeside Theater.

My one request is a weird, small one: the beheading show they used to have at Fright Fest. It was small scale, playing in a few spots, but most often in front of Fort Independence; I'm sure you have  some photos, Harry and Tom. They'd "chop off" a guy's head, and then the head would come to life. I recall that it may have been run by a third party, back when a lot of Fright Fest was contracted out. It was a longtime favorite of my cousin and me, when my grandfather used to take us every Columbus Day growing up.

25 minutes ago, pashacar said:

My one request is a weird, small one: the beheading show they used to have at Fright Fest. It was small scale, playing in a few spots, but most often in front of Fort Independence; I'm sure you have  some photos, Harry and Tom. They'd "chop off" a guy's head, and then the head would come to life. I recall that it may have been run by a third party, back when a lot of Fright Fest was contracted out. It was a longtime favorite of my cousin and me, when my grandfather used to take us every Columbus Day growing up.

Check out "The Executioner" video HERE!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Time to annoy you with my Top 10 Wishes:

- 2nd Waterpark Kids Area

- 1988 Shockwave

- Glow In the Park Parade (I want to get that song re-stuck in my head)

- Wonders of Natural Phenomena

- Original Waterpark Proposal

- Six Flags Mall

- Flightboard 5D

- Dippin Dots

- Orange Julius stands

- Aquatopia

• 5 months later...