VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Spotlight Requests

Thrill-Pics

Now that the book is done, we have a couple of other (website related) projects to complete and then we'll be ready to get some new spotlights out!

Expect some spotlight updates coming soon as well with some of the great new photos we got while putting the book together.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When we do the spotlight, we really won't get into the fire and what happened. We focus on our website and in our books on the happy memories.

If you really want to know what happened, all of it is public record from the ensuing trials. I guarantee it's really not that interesting as someone who read them and knew people who were intimately involved with the HC. It was a tragedy that could have been prevented but things fell between the cracks of bureaucracy since it was a unique structure. Laws changed nationwide as a result and the whole theme park industry changed because of it as well.

Will the spotlight have a little bit about the fire?

I know it's been said a hundred times, but I want to see a Haunted Castle spotlight. I live in the town that one of the victims lived in, and everyone still wants to know more about what went down.

Which means the town you live is one of two that had a victim. Those are Paterson and Monroe (Gloucester County).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Since there was a Skull Mountain original queue spotlight, I'd be interested in a Kingda Ka original queue spotlight. You can still see where it used to extend when you turn to enter the switchbacks and I've always been curious about how it used to be.

• 2 months later...