VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Spotlight Requests

Thrill-Pics

I would like to see a Great Lake Grandstand spotlight and have spotlights for all the shows that ran in the Great Lake like Lethal Weapon(best one in my opinion). They really need to come out with a new show for the lake or the Batman Stunt Arena.

I would like to see a Great Lake Grandstand spotlight and have spotlights for all the shows that ran in the Great Lake like Lethal Weapon(best one in my opinion).

We were fortunate enough to have just received a batch of photos of the Lethal Weapon Stunt Show! We are getting closer to a Spotlight.

• 1 month later...

To be honest, we completed a Spotlight on the Haunted Castle about two years ago and had intended to publish it around Halloween of that year. However, even though it focused on the attraction itself (more so than the fire), it was just too depressing to share on a site that focuses on "Celebrating the History of the World's Largest Theme Park". Granted, it is a big part of the history of the park, but we thought we would be doing a disservice to anyone even remotely tied to it by bringing up bad memories. It just didn't feel right at the time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

From what I've gathered reading through here, it's a sensitive topic, but I'd really like to see a spotlight on the Haunted Castle. I know about its tragic fate, but I'd like to read about its entire history.

• 2 weeks later...

When is the Ka spotlight coming? I'd love to see some pictures of the fabled "old queue", that I only just learned about today.

The delay is my fault - I know I said we would have it sometime around Zumanjaro's opening. With the ride's delay we even had an extra month, but the Great Adventure History Museum required a lot of time. We will have a Ka Spotlight, I promise... sooner rather than later.

The delay is my fault - I know I said we would have it sometime around Zumanjaro's opening. With the ride's delay we even had an extra month, but the Great Adventure History Museum required a lot of time. We will have a Ka Spotlight, I promise... sooner rather than later.

Take your time, sir. I'm sure it will be top-notch as always.

• 3 weeks later...