VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Spotlight Requests

Thrill-Pics

Actually, the surprise will show up in the middle. We're not committing to a timeline for the releases, or specific attractions, and we won't cover all of Dream Street since a few of the attractions are really big and complicated. This will focus on the smaller attractions for now, although maybe a big one will be thrown in as well... ;)

• 4 months later...

How about a spotlight on certain food stalls or a combined spotlight on a few?

Like maybe the Great American Hamburger (now Johnny Rockets), Mustard's Last Stand (Now Nathans Famous) and the place that was the McDonald's by the lakefront.

Just a few suggestions for discussion. :Z21:

How about a spotlight on certain food stalls or a combined spotlight on a few?

Like maybe the Great American Hamburger (now Johnny Rockets), Mustard's Last Stand (Now Nathans Famous) and the place that was the McDonald's by the lakefront.

Can you do a Daily Planet Gift Shop spotlight? It's where I worked for the 2008 season.

As these aren't really "primary" attractions we won't be doing full-blown Spotlights on them. However, ultimately we will be including these and all the other park installations since opening day on this site.

I'm still waiting for one of the Park's "big guns" so to speak. Nitro, El Toro, or Kingda Ka. Medusa was on that list also but I don't expect to see that after the Re-Design is complete.

You're not alone. I'm also waiting for those spotlights. But out of those coasters you listed, the one I'm waiting for the most is the Medusa spotlight. A good release date for the spotlight would be one or two weeks after MeDUECEa opens.

Just curious, has GAH ever considered creating a GAH wiki, where users can add and update information on their own? I'm sure you could find a few friendly volunteers to help moderate and approve of the content added to the wiki. Just a thought. I do love the site the way it is!!!

Just curious, has GAH ever considered creating a GAH wiki, where users can add and update information on their own? I'm sure you could find a few friendly volunteers to help moderate and approve of the content added to the wiki. Just a thought. I do love the site the way it is!!!

We have discussed a GAH wiki and it may be something you see in the future. However, for now we are in the process of developing another dimension to the site that we think everyone will find interesting. It something that we don't have right now and will complement our home page, forums, and galleries rather nicely! ;)

I would just like another spotlight, its been a while, longer than usual, lol. . . :P

It has a been a little longer than usual since our last Spotlight but that is just because we have a bunch of great projects we are working on at the same time! Expect the next Spotlight within a week with several to follow shortly thereafter. As for the other "projects"... you will have to wait and see but we think you will really like them! I know we are excited! :)