VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Spotlight Requests

Thrill-Pics

I would like to see a spotlight of the old Western Shooting Gallery, I spent alot of time there and I was a crack shot. In fact one year one of the guns gave free shots all summer, that was the good gun LOL. Now that I think of it there was also a gangster style shooting gallery by the Big Wheel that was removed years before the western gallery was.

Edited by The Master

I would like to see a spotlight of the old Western Shooting Gallery, I spent alot of time there and I was a crack shot. In fact one year one of the guns gave free shots all summer, that was the good gun LOL. Now that I think of it there was also a gangster style shooting gallery by the Big Wheel that was removed years before the western gallery was.

Wait, do you mean the shooting gallery behind Best of the West or the one that was removed to put in El Toro?

The one that was by Best of the West. I forgot about the newer western shooting gallery that was removed for El Toro but I guess it would make sense to have all 4 in the same spotlight (the 4th is that Pirate themed shooting gallery by Big Wheel where the Gangster one used to be).

Edited by The Master

I think I would love to see a Spotlight on Kingda Ka, while it still holds both records. Having the tallest & fastest in the world is something I have been proud of since it was built, and it would be fitting that you end the one year celebration with a Spotlight on our record holder.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest warnerleroy

I'd LOVE to see a spotlight on Garden of MArvels, and Woodland Gardens. I would LOVE to see a combo spotlight of Prospertown Lake/Great Lake Grandstand. I would absolutely love to see a spotlight on the different backstage areas of Great Adventure, especially the characters!!!!!!!!!!! :PB):PB)

Freefall spotlight. I remember when I was a kid waiting just until the park closed and riding it over and over. Freefall never let me down, always a fun ride. Scary for its day too! Shine that light!!!! I can still hear that drop horn in the distance.....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I really have no spotlight requests. I just look forward to seeing whatever ones the Admins/Staff here come up with.

So far I have not been disappointed and I expect I won't be in the future.

Keep up the great work.

BTW, I am looking through my old memorabilia and photos. If I find anything that could be helpful for the site I will send the information to whomever needs it.

Guest warnerleroy

Since the Summer of Spotlights post is closed, does anybody know whats in for the final spotlight of the series? Can you give a hint to what it will be? I'm for one hoping it's something interesting, generally, something that is very hard to acess by guests(water tower, Switlick mansion, backstage areas). I'd love to see a spotlight on Showcase Theater or GLG, but I can't wait for a spotlight like this to ever come out, if they ever will come out.