7. Movietown

8. Bugs Bunny Land

9. Log Flume

10. Great American Scream Machine

11. Kingda Ka

12. El Toro

Seven down. Five to go. :high5:

• 1 month later...

The GAHDB will be something along the lines of RCDB, with facts, figures, pictures and thumbnail info on EVERYTHING at the park, right down to merchandise carts, restrooms, miscellaneous buildings, etc.

We've been trying to get everything together for it but I keep running into SNAFUs with our webhosts. We hope to have it ready to unveil in time for our anniversary this year if not sooner. Many parts of it are already together, it's just a case of getting the database framework up and running properly. My web expertise is limited (and so is my time that I can devote to the site), so we've had to keep pushing the launch back. Like most projects associated with Great Adventure, there have been unforeseen delays.

I promise you that when it does launch it will be something unique and VERY thorough! :D

The GAHDB will use park maps as the directory. You will be able to click on a year and pull up a poster map for that season -we will have all 36 of them!. From there you can click on anything on the map and view a photo of how that structure or ride looked during that year. You will also be able to then link to other photos for that item as well as the associated Spotlight.

We even have the URL www.GAHDB.com ready once everything is in place, but for now it just points back to our homepage.